IGNORED

Time For A New Water Heater

BHC

My set up showing the Bonding jumpers. The Utica Boiler is Going on 40 years and NJR gave it another 40 asked about replcing with new High Teck more efficient one The Answer was what you will get is just more electronics to go bad and not worth the savings in Energy compared with this one.  It runs 3 Zones and only the relay box was replaced & one presuer relefe valve  and all  The Room therostats  3 times all No Charge along with a yearly check up under maintance agreement-------Oh The Fins on Boiler flew radiate heat to room.  adding 20Deg to room temp my doing 

DSC_0001.JPG

22222.JPG

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

34 minutes ago, Mark13 said:

Thermal expansion tank on hot water heaters are code. It is not just for closed water systems. They are 2 different tanks. 

If you live in NJ all Towns Citys Follow NJ State Codes.  Where did you get that info.  from??? :doh2: 

Ex Tank.jpg

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

6 hours ago, 1957Buck said:

Correct onpen syatems have Pressure valves ???? Did this install need permits and Gas Electric inspections mine did???? And my Hot water Boiler Base board heat has an expansion Tank 

images.jpg

You only need permits and inspection when you post it on the Internet and you or a friend don't do it lol

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.