IGNORED

Time For A New Water Heater

BHC

17 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

I bough and sold 5 houses in my life time and no one ever did it. Why would the? . Realtor makes money when the sale is made. They don’t do anything to make you hesitate, delay or walk sway. 
And if you did do it you will see few permits in place and then how would you know I did something else requiring permit? 
The only thing that could happened, and it did to me, the twp inspector recognizing you didn’t take a permit on some improvement and then what? The end of the world? No,  they make you get the permit. 

do what makes you comfortable

It’s actually part of the selling process right now. They contact the town  as well as ask you for any valid permits while you owned the home .

They contact the board of health to see if you had and permits or work done to the septic or water (when have a well)

anything outstanding you haven’t paid for etc .

just sold a house in December , they had all the OPRA records before the 3 day Attorney review was done .

needed to have a water test within a year of sale .

State has to come in and give you a new fire inspection and cert .

had to certify there was no underground tanks etc.

buyer then still had to pay for a scan of the property to prove that certification (condition of new mortgages )

was a PIA paperwork wise 

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

On 2/13/2024 at 1:48 PM, hammer4reel said:

IMG_3032.jpeg

That is hunter county Monouth county goes by the State codes And that is in addition to State codes thier choice 

Clearification  all of NJ goes by State Codes  with indiveduals adding extras as they see fit but do not go off track on what the state codes are. 

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

12 hours ago, mike033089 said:

Could be wrong as I’m not a plumber. But I believe the flue size has changed for the natural gas. So on a new water heater sometimes you need a new flue exhausting out. 

Had to up size the vent to larger  chart is a Referance not code 

22222.thumb.JPG.3f6fdf8ad695bbf88c24f5c85162cf0a.jpg

img_607884363e187.jpg

On 2/13/2024 at 7:03 PM, nb6624 said:

Anyone have a use for 2 rheem thermostats?  It thought they were my problem but ended up being a leaky regulator.  Free

17078689033143679646362776144048.jpg

I have the same thermostats on my heater but it's an OA Smith.  White Rodgers makes them for everyone ?

On 2/14/2024 at 7:39 AM, 1957Buck said:

That is hunter county Monouth county goes by the State codes And that is in addition to State codes thier choice 

Clearification  all of NJ goes by State Codes  with indiveduals adding extras as they see fit but do not go off track on what the state codes are. 

Added  Clearification