IGNORED

11/4 Check In

Greybeard

Zero deer seen in z5.  Worst early November action I have ever seen. Epically bad hunting. I have to go to z2 to see a deer but even that is slow.  Feels like full lockdown everywhere I go. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

11 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Zero deer seen in z5.  Worst early November action I have ever seen. Epically bad hunting. I have to go to z2 to see a deer but even that is slow.  Feels like full lockdown everywhere I go. 

In many area they say 11/15 peak of breeding (lockdown). What date you think that is for us normally?

10 minutes ago, Michael Britt said:

In many area they say 11/15 peak of breeding (lockdown). What date you think that is for us normally?

Was always told north NJ 90 percent breeding done by November 15 . Lockdown Now early November. See a lot of young bucks running around.Bigger Bucks could be with Doe. This all depends on how many doe are in your area. The more  doe the more breeding and the more Bucks you will see on the move.  

33 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Zero deer seen in z5.  Worst early November action I have ever seen. Epically bad hunting. I have to go to z2 to see a deer but even that is slow.  Feels like full lockdown everywhere I go. 

And there it is! JH Big Buck bitching has begun:happywave:

I'm sure it's going to change in a big way:popcorn:

10 minutes ago, Jägermeister said:

You gain an hour of sleep with this time change.

How you figure we're going to move back a hour that means if you normally stay up till 11 now your body is telling you it's midnight and the to top it off you need to wake up a hour earlier to get out in the woods. 

So where's your magical hour at?

Antiquated system that messes everything up.

And because it's a deer report haven't seen or heard anything since the 2 does came through lol

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.