IGNORED

Plug pulled on NJ Offshore Wind Projects

DJ0808

I will take credit, as I completely obliterated their case for doing this in the SURVEY I got an email for.  I listed how insanely stupid it was to build that in the harshest most difficult to build and maintain environment on earth, right were hurricanes and Nor'Easters hit regularly. 

I guess they sonar-blasted and killed all those marine animals for NOTHING! 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

8 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

I will take credit, as I completely obliterated their case for doing this in the SURVEY I got an email for.  I listed how insanely stupid it was to build that in the harshest most difficult to build and maintain environment on earth, right were hurricanes and Nor'Easters hit regularly. 

Pretty much said the same when I took that survey.

Kind of ironic they just did that survey in mid-October and 2 weeks later Orsted drops out. 

11 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

And then ships hit the already dead whales. Green is not green and it's not clean either!

I truly don’t think the whale deaths have anything to do with the sonar.I could be wrong but don’t think so. What I’m afraid of what’s gonna happen is once this electric current starts running across the ocean floor it’s gonna change the migration of many types of ground fish and that could  devastating affects on many species. Sad part of our government knows this because it’s already been documented by the navy. Do a little research it’s out there