IGNORED

cataract surgery Update

electricstart

I need both eyes done. Anyone have it done is there any complications? Right is the worst and of course that is my dominate eye.  Going in on 19th right first 3 weeks later left eye. May have to go back and have something don. e to right eye retina. Sucks getting old. 

Edited by electricstart

12 minutes ago, electricstart said:

I need both eyes done. Anyone have it done is there any complications? Right is the worst and of course that is my dominate eye.  Going in on 19th right first 3 weeks later left eye. May have to go back and have something done to right eye retina. Sucks getting old. 

Sucks getting old? like I've said before, really sucks being dead, good luck with your eye operations

1 hour ago, electricstart said:

I need both eyes done. Anyone have it done is there any complications? Right is the worst and of course that is my dominate eye.  Going in on 19th right first 3 weeks later left eye. May have to go back and have something done to right eye retina. Sucks getting old. 

I haven't had it done, but know 2 people who did, they had no problems, you have to use eye drops after operation to keep eyes lubricated, and stay away from people who smoke

A breeze.  20 minutes in and out and the results are immediate.  you will be amazed at the colors and brightness after.  don't cheap it out on the implant though.  That can make a difference in the long term comfort of your vision.  Make sure you tell the doc that you are a hunter and he/she can guide you from there.

1 hour ago, optowalt said:

A breeze.  20 minutes in and out and the results are immediate.  you will be amazed at the colors and brightness after.  don't cheap it out on the implant though.  That can make a difference in the long term comfort of your vision.  Make sure you tell the doc that you are a hunter and he/she can guide you from there.

The first thing I told her that i was a bowhunter. Right eye dominate. 

• electricstart changed the title to cataract surgery Update