IGNORED

9/17 archery check-in

JHbowhunter

I was out opening day private land also this past Thursday morning 45 degrees it felt great….

today I’m sitting on public land over looking a lush field of soy beans feels like I’m on my own farm…

the guys I’m with come from outta state they did their homework this past week 

hopefully everything comes together ….

They had a hell of a week 12 doe 

good eats & drinks

we had a few hunters come in at the field we set up in so slight curve in the plans …

which the guy shot and hit the back leg of a doe ….

NEW HAMPSHIRE GUYS

99F55400-5692-4670-BA28-1912F7A8D0C5.jpeg

361EC278-5217-4D27-986B-A64997CC4E50.jpeg

72ECE8FA-0993-43AA-885C-BB9DEB997ECC.jpeg

B42ECE00-7F47-4DDD-A612-3FE8FB04279B.jpeg

8EB5DB0F-DD9F-4150-8E24-60AA679F3161.jpeg

Edited by Monster Marine

29 minutes ago, Monster Marine said:

I was out opening day private land also this past Thursday morning 45 degrees it felt great….

today I’m sitting on public land over looking a lush field of soy beans feels like I’m on my own farm…

the guys I’m with come from outta state they did their homework this past week 

hopefully everything comes together 

Good luck to you and your buddies 👍

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

7aea317b1cd34b2cf97b4d3975d5548f.jpg

Went in with the climber to check out a section of Allaire I never hunted but have seen deer coming from this block of woods. As I am walking in I see an old wooden stand and then this partial ladder. Nothing stood out to me as to why they would be here other than it’s near an open area that I have bumped deer coming out from. As I step off the trail and walk over to check them out I find a bunch of poop and a faint depression through the woods that the deer are following to the opening.

Set the stand up and it is just a perfect feeling set up but so far no deer. The mountain bikers have been few and far between so it’s been a relaxing afternoon.

Hoping to get it done with the recurve as it’s getting to be witching time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers:

19 minutes ago, Farmingdales Finest said:

7aea317b1cd34b2cf97b4d3975d5548f.jpg

Went in with the climber to check out a section of Allaire I never hunted but have seen deer coming from this block of woods. As I am walking in I see an old wooden stand and then this partial ladder. Nothing stood out to me as to why they would be here other than it’s near an open area that I have bumped deer coming out from. As I step off the trail and walk over to check them out I find a bunch of poop and a faint depression through the woods that the deer are following to the opening.

Set the stand up and it is just a perfect feeling set up but so far no deer. The mountain bikers have been few and far between so it’s been a relaxing afternoon.

Hoping to get it done with the recurve as it’s getting to be witching time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Luck