IGNORED

Butcher Prices

BEAR

38 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

I've put this offer out before and will again any one who wants to learn to butcher their own I will show you.  You can watch me do one of mine or we can do one of yours can use my hanger at home.  I have slicer grinder and vacuum sealer you bring the bags.  I'm in toms river

Nice offer

40 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

I've put this offer out before and will again any one who wants to learn to butcher their own I will show you.  You can watch me do one of mine or we can do one of yours can use my hanger at home.  I have slicer grinder and vacuum sealer you bring the bags.  I'm in toms river

Very generous of you!

14 minutes ago, electricstart said:

If you have a place to do your own ,it is the way to go . Agree nice offer above . 

You don't need much room.  Albeit I'm lucky n my wide has no issues with me doing on my kitchen counter.  But if you quarter and put in fridge you really only need the 2 bottom drawers until you break down more

1 hour ago, vdep217 said:

Great offer!!

I did a few on my own over the years, alot work.

Used many butchers over same amount of years. Two of them I would give 5 out 5 starts.

One would be Jenekis is Passaic but sadly the Oldman sold so no more

Second one is Jimmy Hunterdon Deer Butchers, his place is immaculate,  and his cuts and especially his specialty items are fantastic....

3 hours ago, vdep217 said:

You don't need much room.  Albeit I'm lucky n my wide has no issues with me doing on my kitchen counter.  But if you quarter and put in fridge you really only need the 2 bottom drawers until you break down more

Feeding off of this - if you have a house you really should look into doing it yourself. I don't have a garage - and most will tell me who gives a shit but the last thing i want to do is hang a deer in the backyard in the open for anti-hunter to start shit with.

That said - check your ordinances but i believe there's nothing AND I MEAN NOTHING that prohibits you from processing game harvest on your own property. nothing!

I need a vaccuum ssealer thats for sure. They're clutch

7 minutes ago, FeniQuest217 said:

Feeding off of this - if you have a house you really should look into doing it yourself. I don't have a garage - and most will tell me who gives a shit but the last thing i want to do is hang a deer in the backyard in the open for anti-hunter to start shit with.

That said - check your ordinances but i believe there's nothing AND I MEAN NOTHING that prohibits you from processing game harvest on your own property. nothing!

I have issues with my one neighbor that calls police every year.  There's nothing they can do to stop me legally.  20 years ago when u had to go to check stations no one called.  When u take it out of the normal every day people complain.   Also same neighbor called police when I moved in because of multiple firearms and gun safes coming into the house

Edited by vdep217

26 minutes ago, FeniQuest217 said:

I don't have a garage either(not yet anyway).   So I built this.

I'm originally from Western PA.  I've never even heard of people getting a butcher for their deer before I moved here.  

IMG_1733.jpg