IGNORED

Butcher Prices

BEAR

6 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

Vito you are a good guy. I would have done the next day if you killed another back there.  I have dragged deer out for guys I did not even know. It is what outdoors people do, support other outdoors folks. 

Agreed.  

On 8/15/2022 at 1:29 PM, GoodOleBoysinPA said:

I don't have a garage either(not yet anyway).   So I built this.

I'm originally from Western PA.  I've never even heard of people getting a butcher for their deer before I moved here.  

IMG_1733.jpg

NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!

Yep - idk what it is about new jersey that everybody is in everybody's business - but its absolutely mind-blowing that me hanging a deer in my backyard to butcher is going to freak someone out. But i can have a pigroast and its no issue.  Its honestly exhausting.

9 minutes ago, FeniQuest217 said:

NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!

Yep - idk what it is about new jersey that everybody is in everybody's business - but its absolutely mind-blowing that me hanging a deer in my backyard to butcher is going to freak someone out. But i can have a pigroast and its no issue.  Its honestly exhausting.

It's Bambi. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

On 8/15/2022 at 8:58 AM, vdep217 said:

I've put this offer out before and will again any one who wants to learn to butcher their own I will show you.  You can watch me do one of mine or we can do one of yours can use my hanger at home.  I have slicer grinder and vacuum sealer you bring the bags.  I'm in toms river

this is an awesome offer.  I'd love to take you up on this this season.  Let me know how we can connect.

On 8/15/2022 at 8:58 AM, vdep217 said:

I've put this offer out before and will again any one who wants to learn to butcher their own I will show you.  You can watch me do one of mine or we can do one of yours can use my hanger at home.  I have slicer grinder and vacuum sealer you bring the bags.  I'm in toms river

Nice offer. Thank you