IGNORED

HUGE Yote?

LPJR

59 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

Domestic dog, Lou. And “coy wolves” are not a thing. We have Eastern coyotes which are their own species. They have genetics from western coyotes, wolves, and some domesticated dog genes, but they are considered just the Eastern coyotes. 

Troutboy, you are blazing already at 0900?? 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20210917-085947_Chrome.jpg

32 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

No joke, my first glimpse at this and I legitimately thought it was a pic of @Haskell_Hunter given Lou's previous pics of Tim in NH, and this was before I spit my coffee all over my monitor! :rofl:

I hate @LPJR and his goddamn phone!  I will have my revenge, oh yes, and it will be sweet....

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

9 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

I hate @LPJR and his goddamn phone!  I will have my revenge, oh yes, and it will be sweet....

Gimme me that damn phone.:crazylol:

607f0a8eaf178.image.jpg

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

5 hours ago, electric10162 said:

Lou....If it makes you feel any better, the previous owner of my farm claimed Coy-Dogs existed on her place for many years. She raised sheep and trained Border Collies so she knew her s**t.

Could've been a cross between a border collie and sheep.:)

Son has a big mangy looking yote bigger than his 50lb dogs running around by his house.  Could be one of those coywolves.  My wife also saw it cross through the woods in his yard.

6 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

Could've been a cross between a border collie and sheep.:)

Son has a big mangy looking yote bigger than his 50lb dogs running around by his house.  Could be one of those coywolves.  My wife also saw it cross through the woods in his yard.

:wwp:

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt