IGNORED

2nd Amendment is Racist?

13 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

Gun control is racist, sexist and discriminatory against low income people.  The right to keep and bear arms is a fundamental right in the US and any limitations placed on it are discriminatory in nature.

Listen to Colion Noir explain these points in depth.  

this is the absolute truth! when the protest were at their peak, lots of those extreme liberal politicians amped up their ARMED security detail. it is easy to be anti 2A when you can afford private security.

btw I watch alot of Colion Noir, but my guy can't shot 10mm for sh*t. That glock 20 video had me dying laughing.

2 minutes ago, heavybergara said:

this is the absolute truth! when the protest were at their peak, lots of those extreme liberal politicians amped up their ARMED security detail. it is easy to be anti 2A when you can afford private security.

btw I watch alot of Colion Noir, but my guy can't shot 10mm for sh*t. That glock 20 video had me dying laughing.

He's a brilliant guy and everyone should be following him on social media and watching his videos.  He's exactly the type of person that America needs in order to protect the 2nd Ammendment.  

I haven't seen the Glock 20 video.  I'll check it out