IGNORED

The Pandemic Didn't Hurt Everyone

archer36

5 hours ago, OldMenRule said:

@deadonshot2

Trump actually said he would continue to take every tax break until the codes are changed. Just like you and I taking the child tax credit, property tax credit, or a score of others. Flat tax is the only way for it to be fair across the board. Imagine every single taxpayer paying a 20% flat tax? I gotta believe the revenue would far surpass what the government collects now.

Edited by electric10162

2 hours ago, Bojaffa said:

I believe the stats show that the top 1 percent of earners in our country pay more than 90 percent of the federal taxes collected. Makes sense. Poor people don’t have the money to pay.. And the middle class is getting smaller and smaller every year. 

The rich keep getting richer and the poor keep getting poorer middle class will be a thing of the past!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

13 hours ago, jumpthestring said:

Just because people have wealth does not mean their happy. 

Says the poor guy ....( not meaning you ) .............

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

1 hour ago, KBfishing said:

It was trumps market. Give uncle Joe a little more time and the stock market will crash and we will have 200 less billionaires 

Just got my first quarter investments under Biden .

only had one quarter under trump that didn’t pull 8 percent .

Bidens first quarter 2% WTF 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

13 hours ago, Bojaffa said:

I believe the stats show that the top 1 percent of earners in our country pay more than 90 percent of the federal taxes collected. Makes sense. Poor people don’t have the money to pay.. And the middle class is getting smaller and smaller every year. 

Makes complete sense, Bojaffa, although I'm not quite sure what you're including in federal taxes (top 1% pays just under 40% of income taxes collected--mathematically it should be 90%, or 99%, since middle class is making up the difference for them).  But there's another part to the equation that's also shocking--income taxes make up only about 1/2 of the govt's revenues, with payroll taxes making up a large part of the difference. Payroll taxes apply only to earned income. Billionaires almost never pay them, since they're not employed like the average working stiff. 

Archer 36 i do not always agree with you but respect your right to your opinion. 

You seem to be pretty well off and have thrived with Capitalism. ( that is a good thing)

Millions of people are willing to risk everything to come to this land of opportunity why do you think that is?

I have never heard of any other country that people flock to for a dream. 

I am upper middle class i guess ( financially anyhow :)  ) 

I enjoy my freedoms and my rights in America it isn't perfect but i believe it is one of the best places to live.

I grew up poor very poor. I took student loans and went to college ( first in my family) 

I paid my student loans off by working two jobs for many years. I truly think i am living the American dream. 

8 minutes ago, Slayer1962 said:

Archer 36 i do not always agree with you but respect your right to your opinion. 

You seem to be pretty well off and have thrived with Capitalism. ( that is a good thing)

Millions of people are willing to risk everything to come to this land of opportunity why do you think that is?

I have never heard of any other country that people flock to for a dream. 

I am upper middle class i guess ( financially anyhow :)  ) 

I enjoy my freedoms and my rights in America it isn't perfect but i believe it is one of the best places to live.

I grew up poor very poor. I took student loans and went to college ( first in my family) 

I paid my student loans off by working two jobs for many years. I truly think i am living the American dream. 

You are talking to a typical liberal. Remines me of  Obama who sked "the rich" ,while running for the office,  how much is enough? Then he bought an multi million dollar home and raked in millions. How much is enough Mr President?