IGNORED

The Pandemic Didn't Hurt Everyone

archer36

5 minutes ago, archer36 said:

Yes, some will trickle down. That's the way it's supposed to work. But you could not spend ALL of the money some have in 10 lifetimes. 

And that's ok. We have entertainers and ballplayers, making tens of millions per year, who only worry about themselves. Yes, they do spend their money, but do not support employees with jobs, health insurance, and other benefits.

9 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

And that's ok. We have entertainers and ballplayers, making tens of millions per year, who only worry about themselves. Yes, they do spend their money, but do not support employees with jobs, health insurance, and other benefits.

I always felt that they were very over paid but if we pay to support it, who's to say it's unfair. Compare them to a Doctor who can save your life, your vision, or transplant a heart. The Kardashians are Billionaires. What did they do to deserve it?  Nothing in my book.  If they disappeared tomorrow society will be no worse off. 

Edited by archer36

17 minutes ago, archer36 said:

I always felt that they were very over paid but if we pay to support it, who's to say it's unfair. Compare them to a Doctor who can save your life, your vision, or transplant a heart. The Kardashians are Billionaires. What did they do to deserve it?  Nothing in my book.  If they disappeared tomorrow society will be no worse off. 

Not saying its unfair, just saying that entrepreneurs employ others that make money and benefits.

49 minutes ago, archer36 said:

As a side note, I also read that the average net worth of 50% of Americans is $39,000. 

Not a typo. That's Thirty nine thousand dollars. 

There are a lot of families in need in this country and fortunately there are a lot of good men and women from all walks of life who share their good fortune with those families in need.

small.png

Edited by bushden

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

I'm sure this isn't unique to the U.S. I know China has created the most Billionaires of any country and they are Communists? Who knows if there would have been more or less if there was no pandemic. It's just a point of information to ponder. 

Not meant to be a knock down, drag out political thread as someone is trying to make it. 

Edited by archer36

51 minutes ago, archer36 said:

Kim K made a sex tape and built an empire

7 minutes ago, archer36 said:

I'm sure this isn't unique to the U.S. I know China has created the most Billionaires of any country and they are Communists? Who knows if there would have been more or less if there was no pandemic. It's just a point of information to ponder. 

Not meant to be a knock down, drag out political thread as someone is trying to make it. 

I think the pandemic killed certain sectors but stimulated others. The economy was booming, unemployment low, and interest rates at historic lows.  All indicators point to continued growth without covid. I guess we'll never know.

6 minutes ago, Buckeyes11 said:

Kim K made a sex tape and built an empire

Yeah, she certainly found a way to capitalize on it. Lots of women out there having sex on video but not getting rich like her. She spun it into a big business. Good for her and her marketing team.  I never watched a minute of her show. I don't know how people become that famous from almost nothing. I guess that's why I'm not a Billionaire. LOL

Edited by archer36

4 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

I think the pandemic killed certain sectors but stimulated others. The economy was booming, unemployment low, and interest rates at historic lows.  All indicators point to continued growth without covid. I guess we'll never know.

Hopefully they will all come back again! 

1 hour ago, archer36 said:

Yes, I heard all the replica antlers sold better than the Hanson Buck. :up:

Oh it wasn’t for the replica antlers, that was chump change.

, it was for the new design of MONOPOLY MONEY

693057FE-A85B-432F-9507-EDCA2065F76C.jpeg

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

3 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

Oh it wasn’t for the replica antlers, that was chump change.

, it was for the new design of MONOPOLY MONEY

693057FE-A85B-432F-9507-EDCA2065F76C.jpeg

Looks like the guy playing Banjo in the Movie, Deliverance? 

Very bad picture Jack. How did Hammer mange that? 

Edited by archer36