IGNORED

Stores are nuts

smittty

Only thing I really needed to pick up was tp and paper towels. But with the gas prices dropping decided to fill my portable 150 gallon gas tank just in case. Otherwise have a freezer full of food, friend has 250 chickens so fresh eggs are close and generator is running great if needed. People are freaking out and the people that we needed to really worry about are our seniors and anyone already sick with other ailments.

There is nothing in my house. No venison, ammo, tp, generator,  nothing.

😁

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

I got up went to Walmart,  just wanted eggs, some can goods, shampoo, and body wash....I got it, but they are out of paper products. 

Just ordered cold cuts from shoprite going there soon to get them

23 minutes ago, Rutting Buck said:

I got 350 pounds of wild game in the freezer we are good.  The wife said what about veggies and fruit, I told her pretend you’re at the Brazilian BBQ restaurant 

Carnivore diet!

6 minutes ago, thefirstndsecond said:

There is nothing in my house. No venison, ammo, tp, generator,  nothing.

😁

Nothing to see here either...move along

14 hours ago, Lunatic said:

People are retarded 

Why? 

Probably a good thing to stockpile items which a family may need right? Best to buy these items prior to the exponential outbreak and increased risk of contracting corona virus in your area right? Would be nice to have those items immediately available without having to make an additional trip out into public, thereby exposing yourself even further. 

Precautionary efforts seem rational in my opinion.