IGNORED

Stores are nuts

smittty

went to shoprite got coldcuts, and they where stocking up the chicken, got a few packs of each, some lamb, ground beef, bacon, butter, cookies, etc. didn't need it but got it....it wasn't busy so now we are stocked up....Now leave me alone

Same here. I hit the shoprite in Clinton this morning. The shelves were over flowing with everything including toilet paper water and disinfectant. The lines at the registers were quite long but the isles were normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, Farmshine said:

Same here. I hit the shoprite in Clinton this morning. The shelves were over flowing with everything including toilet paper water and disinfectant. The lines at the registers were quite long but the isles were normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't tell the city people that, they will be flocking out here!  Delete your post!!:shock:

Edited by Nomad

Have some meme's for ya.. hope to make ya smile.

The local gun shop is making the designs on the mags.. pretty cool for 15$

Everyone needs to stock up on Pork Roll!! Follow the truck to make sure I found the stash.

Can never have enough - guns, ammo, or knives.

89438359_2545517205670173_2112691805857251328_n.jpg

89358871_2464141557232560_4949115919264645120_o.jpg

89040522_2462487254064657_7129143865906298880_o.jpg

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

I was all set for chili dogs tonight. My wife did her Shoprite/BJ's thing this morning. ZERO hot dogs, either place! WTF

Out of all kinds of stuff ... fresh food or staples. Forget paper towels or toilet paper.

got to shoprite at 630 in p burg. open at 7. at check out we only had 6 people in front of us. was home by 830. and we got everything we needed and then some. we shouldnt need to go food shopping for about 3 weeks. plus i have this on standby. i bought this after sandy hit. 25 year shelf life.

KIMG1409.thumb.JPG.805cc085a89f6b822b2683c47112c976.JPG

5 minutes ago, Kype said:

got to shoprite at 630 in p burg. open at 7. at check out we only had 6 people in front of us. was home by 830. and we got everything we needed and then some. we shouldnt need to go food shopping for about 3 weeks. plus i have this on standby. i bought this after sandy hit. 25 year shelf life.

Now you have to do to build a bunker.lol

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Sandy is what made me be aware of the fact things can deteriorate really fast.

Friends of mine were without a place for two weeks.

Looting, robbery, things were bad up north.

I started a family shortly after Sandy.. life changes when you have a family.

My next moves are going to be separate bug out bags for each family member.

Food supply like MRE's etc.. 

I already have hurricane bins etc.. but I want something more in case we have to leave fast.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

25 minutes ago, Kype said:

i bought this after sandy hit. 25 year shelf life.

I just went to their website … looks like they are sold out of everything.

The country really is going a little bananas. lol

Edited by Jim_

21 minutes ago, thefirstndsecond said:

Sandy is what made me be aware of the fact things can deteriorate really fast.

Friends of mine were without a place for two weeks.

Looting, robbery, things were bad up north.

I started a family shortly after Sandy.. life changes when you have a family.

My next moves are going to be separate bug out bags for each family member.

Food supply like MRE's etc.. 

I already have hurricane bins etc.. but I want something more in case we have to leave fast.

i did the same after sandy. sandy was a big eye opener for me. now im ready for this crap because of it.  and ill be ready for the next diaster as well. its really simple. you get ready when things are calm and normal and when  crap hits the fan, others are scrambling and your good to go.