IGNORED

COVID-19 Discussion and Updates

MZ7Extreme

10 minutes ago, Swamp_Yankee said:

It's a combination of less freedom, more subservience to the state, and in Russia's case, fudging the death toll.  No thanks.  We've had the whole "team sports" discussion as I've said, I get it, you and Combover wear different color jerseys so you don't like each other.  However, as much as you hate the guy, why would you look to the Evil Empire for answers on this?  Even as one of the few truly democratic Asian countries, Japan doesn't have anywhere near the level of freedom that we do, and the culture is one of blind and unflinching obedience to authority.  Russia, is well, Russia.  Not sure about you but everything I ever needed to know about those godless red commie bastards I learned from Ronald Reagan.  

Its a joke dude! Maybe Dickhead Cuomo should look in the mirror for NYs problems. He’s a true progressive beggar.  I can’t wait to De Blowzo ride with Cumo on Subway saying it safe! Both are clowns! 

Edited by Batsto

1 minute ago, Batsto said:

Its a joke dude! Maybe Dickhead Cuomo should look in the mirror for NYs problems. He’s a true progressive beggar.  

I'm a conservative so I'm not a big believer in the idea that government can "save" people.  Government can help deal with a crisis like this by issuing stay-at-home orders and enforcing them, and attempting to either assist or simply stay out of the way of the private sector, but that's really it.  People are dying in New York (and everywhere else in this country) because they've already contracted the virus.  Once they do it depends largely upon how well their body is able to fight it.  If their body can't fight it, then private sector (not government) medical intervention is needed, ie: putting them on a ventilator.  Government doesn't do that-private hospitals, doctors and nurses do that.

I live back in the woods you see

My woman and the kids and the dogs and me

I got a shotgun a rifle and a four wheel drive and a country boy can survive

4 minutes ago, Batsto said:

Its a joke dude! Maybe Dickhead Cuomo should look in the mirror for NYs problems. He’s a true progressive beggar.  

So you don't think the federal government shouldn't be coordinating things such as ppe and tests during a NATIONAL emergency? Both republican and democrat governors are all saying same thing (of course those smart enough to know about covid19) that they are competing against every other state and the federal government to get these supplies. This should be done by the federal government and allocated to the states through a federal coordination. But trump does not want that responsibility.  You may not like cuomo but he is doing more for NYS than trump is doing for the country when it comes to this pandemic. When are we going to see a list of companies that are now making ppe? Never because none of been directed to despite the defense act. You may want trump to help with the economy but I surely think he gets an F for handling this pandemic, 

5 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

So you don't think the federal government shouldn't be coordinating things such as ppe and tests during a NATIONAL emergency? Both republican and democrat governors are all saying same thing (of course those smart enough to know about covid19) that they are competing against every other state and the federal government to get these supplies. This should be done by the federal government and allocated to the states through a federal coordination. But trump does not want that responsibility.  You may not like cuomo but he is doing more for NYS than trump is doing for the country when it comes to this pandemic. When are we going to see a list of companies that are now making ppe? Never because none of been directed to despite the defense act. You may want trump to help with the economy but I surely think he gets an F for handling this pandemic, 

I think progressive governors are crying for not being prepared and have been passing the buck on the Feds. They are true cowards hiding behind liberal bullshit. You can clearly see that giving away free shit to illegals, schools, drug addicts and not having balanced budgets have screwed their law abiding residents.  We can blame Republicans equally, especially guys like Christie. He did nothing to spending on bullshit. 
At the Federal level, what elected official thought it was good idea to outsource our drug production to China or take kids from Americans. Deviant Dem Pres Clinton thought was good and Republicans sat there like a bunch if dumb shits. Who said bring back industry and manufacturing to the USA....Trump! It is common sense, but deviant Dems have made everything racist and anti American if you believe in taking care of America first. Deviant/Progressive Dems are now killing Americans right in front of your eyes. 

3 minutes ago, Batsto said:

I think progressive governors are crying for not being prepared and have been passing the buck on the Feds. They are true cowards hiding behind liberal bullshit. You can clearly see that giving away free shit to illegals, schools, drug addicts and not having balanced budgets have screwed their law abiding residents.  We can blame Republicans equally, especially guys like Christie. He did nothing to spending on bullshit. 
At the Federal level, what elected official thought it was good idea to outsource our drug production to China or take kids from Americans. Deviant Dem Pres Clinton thought was good and Republicans sat there like a bunch if dumb shits. Who said bring back industry and manufacturing to the USA....Trump! It is common sense, but deviant Dems have made everything racist and anti American if you believe in taking care of America first. Deviant/Progressive Dems are now killing Americans right in front of your eyes. 

This is 10000000% the truth.

That being said, no one was really prepared for this including the Feds. As this "appears" to be dying down we may have really dodged a bullet. 

2 minutes ago, Batsto said:

Who cares about dems besides you bashing them 24/7? Trump is the potus. It is his responsibility to coordinate a national emergency. Not 50 governors. It is not trump that has "total authority" to just demand actions. He needs to work with 50 governors to coordinate needs such as ppe and tests. But he is hands off. His daily pat on the back of himself has not done a thing to help this country. He states one day governors need to decide when they should open their states. Next day he is calling for people to liberate their state- only democratic governors mentioned. Nothing about Ohio who was also getting protested heavily also.  So when the potus is first stating he is a dictator, then telling governors they have the authority to decide and then telling people to liberate their state- that would signal an unhinged person not fit for the office of dog catcher let alone potus.

7 minutes ago, newjerseyhunter said:

This is 10000000% the truth.

That being said, no one was really prepared for this including the Feds. As this "appears" to be dying down we may have really dodged a bullet. 

According to reports, north jersey is calming down but central and south jersey have not hit the peak yet. So we have a ways to go so I wouldn't declare victory yet.

6 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

Who cares about dems besides you bashing them 24/7? Trump is the potus. It is his responsibility to coordinate a national emergency. Not 50 governors. It is not trump that has "total authority" to just demand actions. He needs to work with 50 governors to coordinate needs such as ppe and tests. But he is hands off. His daily pat on the back of himself has not done a thing to help this country. He states one day governors need to decide when they should open their states. Next day he is calling for people to liberate their state- only democratic governors mentioned. Nothing about Ohio who was also getting protested heavily also.  So when the potus is first stating he is a dictator, then telling governors they have the authority to decide and then telling people to liberate their state- that would signal an unhinged person not fit for the office of dog catcher let alone potus.

That is not true, it is everyone's responsibility and the fact of the matter is Trump and the Feds cannot coordinate or take care of all the states without the leadership of those states. Most of the Dem governors are walking a fine line of being nice to get his help and trying to trash him as best they can.

I agree that his press conferences are ridiculous and he should just shut the hell up about how great they are doing, how great the economy was and will be, but think about it this way, as tough as that is to listen to can you imagine what it would be like listening to Joe Biden right now? LOL 

Trump did take responsibility by closing travel to China and jackass liberals called him racist. He also said it was his job to open the economy and liberals said no way. They said it was their job and Trump said okay, open up in phases . What did do? They shit their pants and crird we need more help. Guys like Cumo, Delbowzo and MurphUp need get some balls. Progressive ideologies are killing us! 

2 minutes ago, newjerseyhunter said:

That is not true, it is everyone's responsibility and the fact of the matter is Trump and the Feds cannot coordinate or take care of all the states without the leadership of those states. Most of the Dem governors are walking a fine line of being nice to get his help and trying to trash him as best they can.

I agree that his press conferences are ridiculous and he should just shut the hell up about how great they are doing, how great the economy was and will be, but think about it this way, as tough as that is to listen to can you imagine what it would be like listening to Joe Biden right now? LOL 

What do you mean the federal government can't coordinate ppe and testing distribution? That is how a national emergency is supposed to be run. Through federal government coordination. So what you are saying Kushner's task force on supply chain is just a ghost force? Or that one can not admit the failures of this administration? As far as governors go you also have republican governors echoing what some dem governors are echoing. Then you have the totally incompentent governors like desantis (we were waiting for the federal government to tell us this is serious) and another southern state governor who did not know it could be passed from person to person until two weeks ago.  I am fine with both dem and republicans making mistakes-but own them. 

1 minute ago, Batsto said:

Trump did take responsibility by closing travel to China and jackass liberals called him racist. He also said it was his job to open the economy and liberals said no way. They said it was their job and Trump said okay, open up in phases . What did do? They shit their pants and crird we need more help. Guys like Cumo, Delbowzo and MurphUp need get some balls. Progressive ideologies are killing us! 

See you can not even admit real things. There are republican governors saying the same thing as cuomo. So why are you turning this into a dem/liberal thing? It is a lack of leadership from our federal government problem. 

19 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

See you can not even admit real things. There are republican governors saying the same thing as cuomo. So why are you turning this into a dem/liberal thing? It is a lack of leadership from our federal government problem. 

Please list them and we can kick their pussy butts. By the way where is Nancy Pelosi? Hiding in Dove Bar Frig.

Edited by Batsto

3 minutes ago, Batsto said:

Please list them and We can kick their pussy but. By the way where is Nancy Pelosi?

Why do you want to know where pelosi is? She only becomes potus if trump and pence kick the bucket. You should be more concerned about the guys running the country.   

When do you think we will see kushner coordinate ppe and tests through his supply chain task force? That would be more important then knowing where pelosi is don't you think?

Your deflection of the failures of this administration are comical.