IGNORED

COVID-19 Discussion and Updates

MZ7Extreme

16,513 Americans dead as of this writing.  They are burying 24 bodies a day on Island in New York.  Today I worked to get more N95 masks for a funeral director in my town who has never seen so many deaths in the course of a day.  Like many he grew up in the business and has been doing this his whole life.  Anybody still pitching the "the flu kills more people" line?  Cumulatively, (at least for now) yes, but at this rate?  Hell no.  

Edited by Swamp_Yankee

I live back in the woods you see

My woman and the kids and the dogs and me

I got a shotgun a rifle and a four wheel drive and a country boy can survive

Dr Fauci says no more hand shaking ever again!

We shake hands a lot in this country....as a greeting, closure of a deal, congratulatory reasons, etc...

Welp....no hand shaking will be the new norm...

And let it be a constant reminder in our country how China f^#ked the world by hiding the impacts of the China virus...

So no more buying Made in China, no more US manufacturers in China, less dealing with China as possible, etc

No hand shaking will be the No China Shake!

https://www.fox29.com/news/dr-fauci-on-us-after-coronavirus-no-shaking-hands-ever-again

Screenshot_20200410-062531_Chrome.jpg

8 hours ago, Zipper said:

He went to China and tried to phone home.

He was using 5g

24 minutes ago, Bonefreak said:

So....this thing starts in the Far East...travels half way around the world and hits us the hardest??!!

Japan....94 deaths??!!  Really !!??

Just prior their economy was in the shitter.....

Something fishy going on round here

Screenshot_20200411-192640_Chrome.jpg

There are explanations for this

1. The Asian nations have seen this before so they know the drills, lockdowns, testing, masks, social distancing, etc.

2. Asian citizens are orderly and listen to the advice of officials - just look at how orderly people lined up after Fukishima for water and food. Americans would stomp each other for a LCD TV never mind food and necessities. American's also have been thumbing their nose at the seriousness of this virus. 

On 4/11/2020 at 7:32 PM, Bonefreak said:

Japan....94 deaths??!!  Really !!??

Compare deaths in Ireland (365) to UK (13,329).

Compare deaths in Portugal (535) to Spain (17,614).

Many factors to consider, however, Spain and the UK did not give their populations the TB shots on the scale of Ireland and Portugal.  

4 hours ago, username said:

Compare deaths in Ireland (365) to UK (13,329).

Compare deaths in Portugal (535) to Spain (17,614).

Many factors to consider, however, Spain and the UK did not give their populations the TB shots on the scale of Ireland and Portugal.  

When I was a kid in the UK everybody got the TB shot which led to an outbreak of everyone punching each other as hard as they could on the site of the jab - good times!

Nowadays the only areas that even have TB are in the areas that have the densest populations of Pakistanis so the mandatory jab was stopped unless you live in a high risk area like Bradford.

Edited by madeinuk