IGNORED

COVID-19 Discussion and Updates

MZ7Extreme

1 minute ago, deadonshot2 said:

Your deflection of the failures of this administration are comical. 

So is the inability of both you and @Batsto to focus on anything other than what amounts to the political equivalent of a bunch of chimpanzees flinging poop at each other.  

I live back in the woods you see

My woman and the kids and the dogs and me

I got a shotgun a rifle and a four wheel drive and a country boy can survive

28 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

It is a lack of leadership from our federal government problem. 

Man you will never learn:down:  Stop listening to your liberal media. Didn't you learn they are lying POS after the Russian and Ukraine Hoaxes? They are playing you like a violoine and you have no ability to smell the rat. Very sad:cryingcry:

3 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Man you will never learn:down:  Stop listening to your liberal media. Didn't you learn they are lying POS after the Russian and Ukraine Hoaxes? They are playing you like a violoine and you have no ability to smell the rat. Very sad:cryingcry:

You just have an opinion or is there a fact I stated that you would like to debate? Because your opinion does not really mean anything.  I know you will come to the support of trump no matter how wrong he is.

11 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

Why do you want to know where pelosi is? She only becomes potus if trump and pence kick the bucket. You should be more concerned about the guys running the country.   

When do you think we will see kushner coordinate ppe and tests through his supply chain task force? That would be more important then knowing where pelosi is don't you think?

Your deflection of the failures of this administration are comical. 

I will use a progressive term for you, you are a hater. What have you done to help fight Corona Virus? I delivered food to the elderly. I can’t wait for martial law! 

You just have an opinion or is there a fact I stated that you would like to debate? Because your opinion does not really mean anything.  I know you will come to the support of trump no matter how wrong he is.

I just go by previous performance and form it I know your opinion is based on liberal propaganda. Every time it turns out to be just that, baseless propaganda. Shit, you devoted 3 years to Russia and a year to the other Hoax and you still did not learn. No, I will not debate with you because it is a complete waste of time.   I am just pointing out one should consider the past before paying any attention to you comments right now. They will too end up being a product of liberal imagination. I am just shock how you can be made a fool so many times and not learn from it. Very sad because there are many of you out there:down:

2 minutes ago, Batsto said:

I will use a progressive term for you, you are a hater. What have you done to help fight Corona Virus? I delivered food to the elderly. I can’t wait for martial law! 

I run an essential business. I actually deal with sick/infected people everyday. It is nice of you to deliver food. I have to ensure my staff is safe, provided proper ppe, cleaning common areas hourly, etc. But none of that changes that our federal government has failed to manage this NATIONAL HEALTH EMERGENCY (declared so by trump himself).  You can label me anything you want- only shows more deflection on your part. 

Why didn't you answer when we can expect the supply task force to start coordinating the distribution of ppe and tests from the companies that were asked to do so under the defense act? 

4 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

I just go by previous performance and form it I know your opinion is based on liberal propaganda. Every time it turns out to be just that, baseless propaganda. Shit, you devoted 3 years to Russia and a year to the other Hoax and you still did not learn. No, I will not debate with you because it is a complete waste of time.   I am just pointing out one should consider the past before paying any attention to you comments right now. They will too end up being a product of liberal imagination. I am just shock how you can be made a fool so many times and not learn from it. Very sad because there are many of you out there:down:

Yea. I heard I was a fool for three years when it came to christie too. LOL 16% approval rating when you leave office after two terms might be an all time low in the history of the US. So I will put my record up against yours. Debate the facts or take it to pm. If not you are just blowing hot air as usual.

4 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

I run an essential business. I actually deal with sick/infected people everyday. It is nice of you to deliver food. I have to ensure my staff is safe, provided proper ppe, cleaning common areas hourly, etc. But none of that changes that our federal government has failed to manage this NATIONAL HEALTH EMERGENCY (declared so by trump himself).  You can label me anything you want- only shows more deflection on your part. 

Why didn't you answer when we can expect the supply task force to start coordinating the distribution of ppe and tests from the companies that were asked to do so under the defense act? 

So you are like Trump....you are open for business. You better kill yourself now since your like Trump. 

12 minutes ago, Batsto said:

15 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

tenor.gif.d040d0683404dc5db2fde8328750596a.gif

I live back in the woods you see

My woman and the kids and the dogs and me

I got a shotgun a rifle and a four wheel drive and a country boy can survive

Yea. I heard I was a fool for three years when it came to christie too. LOL 16% approval rating when you leave office after two terms might be an all time low in the history of the US. So I will put my record up against yours. Debate the facts or take it to pm. If not you are just blowing hot air as usual.

yOu were wrong on Christie as well. Best Governor we had in a VERY long time, and I mean LONG time.. So you are actually 0 for 3:happywave:

There is no point debating you. Its like pushing a chain.

1 minute ago, Lunatic said:

yOu were wrong on Christie as well. Best Governor we had in a VERY long time, and I mean LONG time.. So you are actually 0 for 3:happywave:

There is no point debating you. Its like pushing a chain.

No, again your opinion. You are among the 16%. I am part of the 84%. See how wrong you are? I would not say the best when a governor lowered our credit rating just about every year he ran the state. I do not think giving people a bear hunt and killing a few gun bills out weighs the financials of lowering our credit as low as as it is.

8 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

What do you mean the federal government can't coordinate ppe and testing distribution? That is how a national emergency is supposed to be run. Through federal government coordination. So what you are saying Kushner's task force on supply chain is just a ghost force? Or that one can not admit the failures of this administration? As far as governors go you also have republican governors echoing what some dem governors are echoing. Then you have the totally incompentent governors like desantis (we were waiting for the federal government to tell us this is serious) and another southern state governor who did not know it could be passed from person to person until two weeks ago.  I am fine with both dem and republicans making mistakes-but own them. 

Come on man, read the entire sentence. I didn't say the gov't "can't", I said, "the Feds cannot coordinate or take care of all the states without the leadership of those states."

Are you living in a fantasy world?? When was the last time you saw a politician own a mistake? lol

Edited by newjerseyhunter
punctuation