IGNORED

What boxes do you still hope to check this season?

Rusty

5 minutes ago, Coyoteslayer said:

I'd like to finally check off that box for 2 slim waist double D blondes at the same time...but there's always next year I guess

You are setting the bar too high. Just start with two double d blondes and see if you survive. Worry about the slim waste later.

giphy.gif

Edited by KBfishing

7 hours ago, LPJR said:

I promised 3Blade that I would take him to one of my spots during winter bow (where a girl there wants the deer shot). Going to do a live bow hunt from the blind there and hopefully get it on HD video....... 

Only thing is....I keep telling Mike that he has to stay out of her house-- if we want to get 2 shots at deer....:shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

What am I supposed to do if she invites me in;)

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

after having my best fall bow season ever- hard to need to check any more boxes to be honest.  I really am adamant about 2 bucks max, per calendar year so I am not going to buck hunt. If anything will set out to take one more doe and donate it to a venison dinner..  but that would be all and not likely to happen due to time constraints. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Trying to stick to my goals of shooting a buck that is bigger then my 8 last year which puts me in the 3.5 years old + category most likely. But I know I will reach a point by mid January that I will start thinking, if this guy made it this long and he will be a beauty next year.

The most important box for me was getting my son out and harvesting his first deer and I was fortunate enough to check that box off our third time out in September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk