IGNORED

What boxes do you still hope to check this season?

Rusty

On 12/19/2019 at 7:16 PM, deadonshot2 said:

Well after killing 4 nice bucks last year, I only have a mediocre 8pt down this year. I missed a giant and passed on a few bucks bigger than the one I killed but not as good at guessing what stand to sit this year as last. So still trying to shoot a good buck this year. The kills may be down but my time in the stand and the enjoyment is not. 

How come you didn’t enter it in the contest? 

6 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

How come you didn’t enter it in the contest? 

I don't hunt for contests. I only entered trying to be on your team to bust your balls. LOL. But it didn't work out that way. I could have killed a million does also but passed on every one. I think contests add pressure that leads to making some bad decisions sometimes to please others. I hunt for my pleasure. If it would have meant my team winning something then I would have entered the deer and shot a doe. But I got to enjoy hunting under my expectations.

1 minute ago, deadonshot2 said:

I don't hunt for contests. I only entered trying to be on your team to bust your balls. LOL. But it didn't work out that way. I could have killed a million does also but passed on every one. I think contests add pressure that leads to making some bad decisions sometimes to please others. I hunt for my pleasure. If it would have meant my team winning something then I would have entered the deer and shot a doe. But I got to enjoy hunting under my expectations.

You joint a team and I could understand not killing something just to enter in the contest, but if you killed a buck and don’t enter it then you just effed your teammates. :shock:

Just now, Lunatic said:

You joint a team and I could understand not killing something just to enter in the contest, but if you killed a buck and don’t enter it then you just effed your teammates. :shock:

No I didn't. If it would have meant the team would win then I would have entered it. But since it does not matter whether I entered it or not I didn't bother. No big deal. Does it matter if a team loses 10-3 or 10-9? Nope.

7 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

No I didn't. If it would have meant the team would win then I would have entered it. But since it does not matter whether I entered it or not I didn't bother. No big deal. Does it matter if a team loses 10-3 or 10-9? Nope.

I am not surprised. It is so much work to just enter what you already killed.