IGNORED

Not how I visioned my hunt

tcook8296

I feel better about it this morning knowing he would still be out there suffering.Β 

Whenever I come across this situation I usually try to give the animal a pass. What really annoys meΒ about the whole situation is the farm next to me is usually very lightly pressured. This year the guy invited a bunch of guests to hunt. I had to hear 30 to 40 shots from that farm.Β  Its apparent they were on a killing spree shooting at everything that moved.Β  Total bunch of slob asshole hunters.Β 

Id like to kick every one of them in the nuts. Scumbags.Β 

It truly amazes me with some neighbors. They all have much bigger properties than I yet I have stands on my property line brcause all theΒ big deer are on my property.Β 

It has nothing to do with how my farms hunted, providing food and cover. Sitting dark to dark on almost all sits no riding of machines on the property once the season starts.Β 

I saw more atvs and mules going through the woods than I saw on the 20 min ride to my farm.Β 

In 10 mins before light out at 930 back in at 2 then back out at dark.Β 

They wonder why we have been killing some of the bigger bucks now in the neighborhood

All the deer are on my farmΒ 

Β 

Edited by tcook8296

www.liftxrentals.com

17 minutes ago, bucky said:

It sounds like you need to sell both properties and buy your own island,Β every property has its set backs, just have to make the best of it:up:

I dont need to sell anything.Β 

Im already attracting and killing some of the better bucks in the neighborhood.Β 

2 150s andΒ  a 160 on the ground in 2 years is proof I can do it on a small property. I saw an absolute giant coming off my farm yesterday. Most likely that deer will still be there next year because the neighbors most likely will never kill a deer like that.Β Β The ground and quality of bucks have been improving every year since EHD hammered the herd back in 2013. I invest a lot of time and money into what I do to hunt big bucks.Β 

Sloppy hunting neighbors can help you and hurt you.Β 

Edited by tcook8296

www.liftxrentals.com

The ethical decision was the right choice. I had a small 6pt that was limping and actually fell over on opening day of NJ gun week. It was 4pm and I had an 11pt on cam that when he did show was usually between 4 and 430pm. Β I said I was only shooting that 11pt that day but that injured buck changed my mind. Not what we want to do but it is what we have to do. We as hunters have more compassion for animals than any tree hugger ever could.