IGNORED

Lou's Summer Get-Together PICTURES

The 2nd Annual NJW&W summer get together/wood splitting party will be Saturday, July 13 at my house. 

Was a great time last year and everyone had lots of fun.  I hope this tradition continues for a few years to come......

2 Spartan "Tree Eating Vikings" (Rusty and son)  will hopefully attend again, as several trees are just begging to be dropped near the empty wood bin in the back. 

3Blade will run the Hatchet Throwing Contest as was done last year, since he qualifies as an expert thrower actually having gone to a class........

Rusty will be the chainsaw master, anything he wants to drop goes. Uh oh! 

Haskell Hunter to hold a P90X class behind the dirt bike track as Jr will want to be jumping over the pool on his YZ.

Targets on location for bows, however please bring a block or similar target you use to stop the bolts if shooting a crossbow.....

Lots of good food and drink to be had, grill and open pit will be going......I will fire up the smoker EARLY that morning to get the Hatfield pork shoulders ready.....

****************DATE: July 13

****************TIME: 2 P.M. until whenever

****************WHERE: 74 Branchville-Lawson Rd Newton NJ, 07860 (Hampton Twp) Sussex County 

A couple pics below from last summer................

image.png.823724ebc8b45f6d56cb3a690dc1ba99.png

image.png.48d4dcbcfb0dbc60232d9e466bbc1a71.png  Matt and Jay showing off their mad RECURVE shooting skills!!  

image.png.635d9aacfcab06bb7c9ba7fb21511c54.png        image.png.8e8a08ed36c8e1b93460d1bd9a6c6623.pngimage.png.22d45beeb2cccb1c548bbb49984d3329.png                                 Jay was nailing the logs with the hatchets!

Edited by LPJR