IGNORED

Lou's Summer Get-Together PICTURES

49 minutes ago, gobblergetter said:

And then you have Tony and Sandy. I've done alot of work for them... Good people .

Was talking with Joe tonight earlier in the yard.....He said, "Working Man Mike!" when I asked if he knew you. He was telling me all the work you have done on their farm. Said you are one HELL of a handyman and master craftsman and one of the best! 

I told him you were one hell of a turkey killer as well! ;)

Now you have no excuses to stop by on the 13th Mike! Hope to see you here :up:

20 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

That pool is going to look mighty good after working up a sweat moving furniture.  If I get time, I'll stop in with a bar of soap.  Just keep Rusty and yourself out while I'm bathing.

Is that soap gotta rope?

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

On 6/27/2019 at 5:53 PM, 3Blade said:

I'm in:up:

Mike, when you were certified as an expert axe thrower in your class, did you happen to take 2 home with you? If so, bring them up on the 13th please......

Checked with Rusty tonight and our traditional W&W throwing axes are toast.........He is going to check as well. Let me know what you have since you are running the contest! :samurai:

13 minutes ago, LPJR said:

Mike, when you were certified as an expert axe thrower in your class, did you happen to take 2 home with you? If so, bring them up on the 13th please......

Checked with Rusty tonight and our traditional W&W throwing axes are toast.........He is going to check as well. Let me know what you have since you are running the contest! :samurai:

Yeah expert:rofl::tooth:

My hatchets didn't survive last year's get together- I got nothing

Edited by 3Blade

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸