IGNORED

Email from old auto harvest reports

JerseyJaysTaxidermy

14 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

I had a bunch also .

Oddly I never used the online check in .

I always called in

Me too, but it's the same database whether they answer the phone and enter it on their end or we send the info online.  Like I said, it turns out to be a faulty migration of databases.  I'm just glad they weren't hacked.  

8 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

I think gobblergetter got it correct, the Division is switching online vendors and they are forwarding each hunter his or her online registration info.  I'll reach out to Paul Tarlowe this morning to see what he knows.  

Probably purging their files before the switch over so every one has a record of their reports for the next 7 year's or whenever the statue of limitations run out

db-dev is usually a development (i.e. non production/live) environment.  Sounds like they migrated to a new system and were in development when they tested some functionality that used emails.  Unfortunately they had it channeled through an active email server and BAM 1000s of hunters got emails.

14 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

db-dev is usually a development (i.e. non production/live) environment.  Sounds like they migrated to a new system and were in development when they tested some functionality that used emails.  Unfortunately they had it channeled through an active email server and BAM 1000s of hunters got emails.

What??:headscratch: I don't speak Geek.

Are you trying to say someone F'd up?

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

7 minutes ago, 3Blade said:

What??:headscratch: I don't speak Geek.

Are you trying to say someone F'd up?

Yes, my guess would be someone messed up not realizing the code they were testing would send out mass emails.  They certainly wouldn't want to send anything NJDFW official through "db-dev@aspiraconnect.com"

That Aspira Connect worker today:

arrested development huge mistake GIF

3 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

I think gobblergetter got it correct, the Division is switching online vendors and they are forwarding each hunter his or her online registration info.  I'll reach out to Paul Tarlowe this morning to see what he knows.  

I got some of the same. :down:

glad I recently changed email addresses and my old one is disconnected.  They will get my new one next time I order a license or permit or check a deer. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….