IGNORED

beginning to hate hunting nj

buckhound

7 minutes ago, buckhound said:

it gets better my brother who hunts not far from me goes in to his spot today to find someone killed a deer out of his stand they made sure they left a drag line of hair and a few coors lite cans by his stand...:shakehead:    

Wow! That's pretty rude.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

1 hour ago, Lunatic said:

You are right, you win, I give up:shock:

No Winners here just respect others Opinions right or wrong.  Attacking only shows Ignorance.  I too give up on this one UNTIL the Poster has honest answers about the outcome of the Trespasser.   

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

6 hours ago, Lunatic said:

Are you really looking for logic from this guy? :shock: No supporting facts he tells us while there is a picture of a guy in place he should not be in and the camera is missing:-)
With this type of evidence he comes down on us for "crying about other hunters with no background or supporting facts just suspicions."
I say when you have a picture of a guy on a private property next to an item missing he is guilty of trespassing and most likely theft.

But 57 is a hypocrite on top all of his other "attributes" and ill give you two examples.
1. He caught a deformed fish on some local lake and before knowing anything about it he quickly accused the State for dumping large quantity of sick fish in his lake. 

2. When I posted about historical find on a job, without any knowledge as to the "background or supporting facts", he very quickly  not only accused me of stealing but he called FBI on me.

Don't be fooled by his current stands on innocent until proven guilty, he will sing a different song tomorrow.

Agent sparky spitfire checking in. Ran a quick check . We received 13 calls  about a deformed  trout. We later determined in our lab the trout  was placed on a bench and sat on for an extended period of time. Causing it's deformed and mutant appearance. 

fbi-sparky-small.jpg

2 hours ago, 1957Buck said:

No Winners here just respect others Opinions right or wrong.  Attacking only shows Ignorance.  I too give up on this one UNTIL the Poster has honest answers about the outcome of the Trespasser.   

your not done :rofl:

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

10 minutes ago, birdshotnj said:

He's like the fu%&in' energizer bunny. He just keeps going and going and going and going lmao

I got a GREAT idea!! Ya know when someone gets arrested for DWI, they get a breathalyzer installed in their vehicle, and the car won't start if they've been drinking?? We need to get that installed on 57's computer!!! Might cut back on a lot of the gibberish he posts.