IGNORED

beginning to hate hunting nj

buckhound

I got a phone call from one of the farms i hunt . Neighbor had called to tell them they gave permission to a guy to coyote hunt their horse paddock , but was it ok for him to shoot into their field .
Land owner asked me to check it out .
Before going there i knew i was going to find he was deer hunting  not Night coyote hunting as that doesnt stsrt till January. 
The guy has a blind in a paddock at the other end of the farm that no way can the deer die where he shoots it on his property
What i didnt expect to find was his blind was on our farm , Way off the horse farm .
Corn pile on our property
60 yards from our barns.
Took the blind down and set it against the fence he was climbing through to tresspass  our farm.
With a note tresspassing  would not be tolerated  , as well as called the farm he had entered from.

Cant understand why guys think its alright to hunt anywhere they want

Ahhh the ole coyote scam. I haven’t done it, wouldn’t do it but I know guys that do. It wouldn’t be central Hunterdon would it? Sounds like you were awfully reasonable about the whole thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The same posters over and over Can not handle how others see them. It is to easy to push a button on people who have no social skills but for their Phones. The Pms I get far out way the same BS from the same bunch. yes, I am Opinionated Negative get over it the posts I add to are for the most part Bitching, crying about other hunters with no background or supporting facts just suspicions.  Wake up grow up.  Ever notice the gang of 8 have so much hate in them. and name calling.  Sad.  

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

23 minutes ago, Farmshine said:

Ahhh the ole coyote scam. I haven’t done it, wouldn’t do it but I know guys that do. It wouldn’t be central Hunterdon would it? Sounds like you were awfully reasonable about the whole thing.

Yep , Annandale

I know the person he told they had a coyote issue . She is a super nice person.

No need to damage the guys stuff and her feel responsable .

If he comes kn the farm again its defiant tresspass and he will be prosecuted at a higher level.

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Yep , Annandale
I know the person he told they had a coyote issue . She is a super nice person.
No need to damage the guys stuff and her feel responsable .
If he comes kn the farm again its defiant tresspass and he will be prosecuted at a higher level.

Kudos to you got taking the high road. And what a small world it is :shaking head:

I think the ones playing with my camera are a couple guys i had a run in with last year after fall bow I hunted an area all fall looking for a certain buck sunday after permit bow i decided i was going to put some bait in the area as i was in doing that a couple guys come through the woods telling me I am hunting in there spot they have a seat 50 yards away they didnt hunt it during fall but was just coming to bait it and proceeded to explain if i leave my bait i will not see anything... so needless to say  a few choice words exchanged. LOL of course they are correction officers and i soon found out have other LEO friends...:shakehead:

2 hours ago, 1957Buck said:

The same posters over and over Can not handle how others see them. It is to easy to push a button on people who have no social skills but for their Phones. The Pms I get far out way the same BS from the same bunch. yes, I am Opinionated Negative get over it the posts I add to are for the most part Bitching, crying about other hunters with no background or supporting facts just suspicions.  Wake up grow up.  Ever notice the gang of 8 have so much hate in them. and name calling.  Sad.  

Are they picking on you 57 ?

6 hours ago, Live to Hunt said:

Is this your grumpy face??????  You poached your only deer we all knew it.  That is why you gave it away. 

Now that actually makes perfect sense.  He bashes every single post that is anti-trespassing.  Absolutely the mindeset if a poacher with no regard whatsoever for private property. Not even joking anymore - I think you nailed it l. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

4 hours ago, 1957Buck said:

Narcissistic 7,796 posts and I am the AH  :rolleyes: I get more PMs giving you that label but I will be a better person that you were from day one. 

Another post about PMs:shock:. Does it make you feel better when you write you get PMs from people defending, agreeing with you? This move is so pathetic and endlessly used by you it almost makes me feel sorry for you:-(

I have to say I feel little better knowing Rusty with over 10K post is more of a Narcissist and a bigger AH than I am. Does anything you say makes any sense, ever?

Edited by Lunatic