IGNORED

beginning to hate hunting nj

buckhound

8 hours ago, 1957Buck said:

The same posters over and over Can not handle how others see them. It is to easy to push a button on people who have no social skills but for their Phones. The Pms I get far out way the same BS from the same bunch. yes, I am Opinionated Negative get over it the posts I add to are for the most part Bitching, crying about other hunters with no background or supporting facts just suspicions.  Wake up grow up.  Ever notice the gang of 8 have so much hate in them. and name calling.  Sad.  

Do you consider pictures of the trespassers supporting facts? Because I think a picture of a guy on someone else's land is pretty accurate.

6 hours ago, birdshotnj said:

Do you consider pictures of the trespassers supporting facts? Because I think a picture of a guy on someone else's land is pretty accurate.

Are you really looking for logic from this guy? :shock: No supporting facts he tells us while there is a picture of a guy in place he should not be in and the camera is missing:-)
With this type of evidence he comes down on us for "crying about other hunters with no background or supporting facts just suspicions."
I say when you have a picture of a guy on a private property next to an item missing he is guilty of trespassing and most likely theft.

But 57 is a hypocrite on top all of his other "attributes" and ill give you two examples.
1. He caught a deformed fish on some local lake and before knowing anything about it he quickly accused the State for dumping large quantity of sick fish in his lake. 

2. When I posted about historical find on a job, without any knowledge as to the "background or supporting facts", he very quickly  not only accused me of stealing but he called FBI on me.

Don't be fooled by his current stands on innocent until proven guilty, he will sing a different song tomorrow.

Edited by Lunatic

2 hours ago, Lunatic said:

1. He caught a deformed fish on some local lake and before knowing anything about it he quickly accused the State for dumping large quantity of sick fish in his lake.                             The deformed fish as I posted were caught by over a dozen people that day   And I posted Photos showing Deformed Trout and the others with them.   And was reprorted to NJDFAG who gave a poor explanation of there condition As it was the guys on the stocking truck who used the term Dumping of the Deformed Trout.                                                                                                                                               

2. When I posted about historical find on a job, without any knowledge as to the "background or supporting facts", he very quickly  not only accused me of stealing but he called FBI on me.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   It was only in your Mind I accused you of stealing  I tried to explain the prosses of finding any historicl items on Privite Property  And if I called the FBI why  But if all this is in your head I did My job.   And as far as the Ball you said was found and not by you I went through the prosses of Clearing Ownership long ago. But U knew better.  SAD

Don't be fooled 

100_1580.JPG

100_1581.JPG

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Back to the topic, i am always amazed how entitled some think they are. I found that someone baited one of my stands a month ago. He wasn't trespassing, but he was trying to take advantage of me. I was off my feet and didn't hunt a bit until a month ago. Now it is limited at best.

Anyway there are only a few trucks that park there and on a hunch I asked one of those guys if he was hunting my stand. He said no. I then told him of the stand being baited and he said he baited it doing me a favor. He said he had an extra 50# of corn so he put it there to help me out. Mind you I didn't show up there until the day I found the bait.  He knew of my condition and didn't see my truck up there this whole time so why should I be suspect. Hmmnn....

3 minutes ago, _X7 said:

Back to the topic, i am always amazed how entitled some think they are. I found that someone baited one of my stands a month ago. He wasn't trespassing, but he was trying to take advantage of me. I was off my feet and didn't hunt a bit until a month ago. Now it is limited at best.

Anyway there are only a few trucks that park there and on a hunch I asked one of those guys if he was hunting my stand. He said no. I then told him of the stand being baited and he said he baited it doing me a favor. He said he had an extra 50# of corn so he put it there to help me out. Mind you I didn't show up there until the day I found the bait.  He knew of my condition and didn't see my truck up there this whole time so why should I be suspect. Hmmnn....

They always have good explanation and as long they can give you some reason its all good. Last time I caught guys in the middle of my property, actually planting a food plot and hanging stands, told me they have permission from the owner, who they know very well. The owner sold the property 8 years before:shock:.
I don;t understand the mentality. I would NEVER encroach on private property and for sure I would not hunt it. How much fun it must be sitting in you stand knowing you could get busted at any moment for poaching and trespassing.