IGNORED

Anybody else had it with this weather?

Swamp_Yankee

21 hours ago, maximus66 said:

I built an ark, does that mean i am paranoid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I brought my boat home, figured could use it around here more often than with the way weathers been down the shore.

Guys at Round Valley didn't like it through LOL

tough staying on plane when can zip across it in a minute 

Im so sick of this constant rain, Thinking the only hunters liking it are the waterfowl guys. 

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

I brought my boat home, figured could use it around here more often than with the way weathers been down the shore.
Guys at Round Valley didn't like it through LOL
tough staying on plane when can zip across it in a minute 

Im so sick of this constant rain, Thinking the only hunters liking it are the waterfowl guys. 

I am a waterfowl guy but the rain has the rivers so high and fast i would need your contender to catch up with my ducks going downstream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWM

I'm tired of this warm wet weather from a hunting standpoint. This season I've hunted maybe 4 hours on stand. IMHO it's been too warm and I'm not going to contaminate my stands when I know the deer don't move during the day time in this warm weather. Why tip them off leaving scent behind. Before anyone asks. YES I DO FOLLOW A SCENT CONTROL PROTOCALL. I have a very good spot in a swampy area that has also been under water from all the rains this year. I expect it to flood once more with the rain coming Thursday. So I'm waiting somewhat patiently for the cooler weather to settle in. I'm chomping at the bit to get out. 

No mold so far in the basement but do have a dehumidifier running constantly connected to a boat pump unloading to the washing machine drain.

So much for a warm, dry Indian summer this year.

Looking on the bright side, I am glad to see water in all the local streams which have been in borderline drought status for the past few years - hopefully this water will be good for the wild trout.