IGNORED

Chevy or Ford, Which One Is Better?

BHC

5 hours ago, Hunter115522 said:

Those are mostly opinions, not facts there buddy. Low quality? Opinion, not fact. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. But not entitled to your own facts.

We have about 40 pick ups, all Fords. Many are bought used, at about 80K miles ad we drive them for another 150k Miles. Businesses don't buy them because they are disposable and  that's the biggest crack of shit I ever heard. We buy them because they last under incredible abuse.

Edited by Lunatic

20 30 years ago I would say chevy..  my dad had a k5 with over 500 0000 on original motor and trans..  and a silvarado with 495000 when the trans went..  in today s world as much as it pain has me tosay toyota is the way to go..  I will add I also had a dodge Dakota threat died at 300000..  take cassette of them and they will all last...  now back to the original pic...  wich ever is easier to get into

5 hours ago, vdep217 said:

20 30 years ago I would say chevy..  my dad had a k5 with over 500 0000 on original motor and trans..  and a silvarado with 495000 when the trans went..  in today s world as much as it pain has me tosay toyota is the way to go..  I will add I also had a dodge Dakota threat died at 300000..  take cassette of them and they will all last...  now back to the original pic...  wich ever is easier to get into

Guess you didn't see the pic Vito.. :rofl:

NOTHING to do with miles...…...

LMAO @whichever is easiest to get into