IGNORED

Chevy or Ford, Which One Is Better?

BHC

Just now, Hunter115522 said:

LOL yeah ok. I'm on my 3rd Ford truck, and have had ZERO issues. Just because you don't like Fords, that doesn't mean they are crap.

I'm simply pointing out that their claim of being the top selling truck is based the fact that they are fleet vehicles.  They are low cost, low quality vehicles that large companies buy, beat up and then throw away.  That's all I'm saying.  It wasn't an attack on Fords, just pointing out the facts

2 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

I'm simply pointing out that their claim of being the top selling truck is based the fact that they are fleet vehicles.  They are low cost, low quality vehicles that large companies buy, beat up and then throw away.  That's all I'm saying.  It wasn't an attack on Fords, just pointing out the facts

Those are mostly opinions, not facts there buddy. Low quality? Opinion, not fact. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. But not entitled to your own facts.

Edited by Hunter115522

I'd have to see what's up front first.  Rear cover on my fords rear end rotted out after a few years, leaving me with a truck that kept falling apart and became more and more of a pain in the rear as time went on.  No more Fords for me, and although I liked gmc in the past, now they cost too much for what they are worth.  I'm on my first date now with a dodge.

4 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

2 minutes ago, Hunter115522 said:

Those are mostly opinions, not facts there buddy. Low quality? Opinion, not fact. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. But not entitled to your own facts.

:shakehead:  i think you guys may have missed something :rofl::rofl:  

1 minute ago, not on the rug said:

I give up.  You're right.  Fords are the best.  Go Ford!  I'm heading to the dealership right now to buy one.  

LOL..

just some REAL FACTS for ya..

US News and World Report, #1 full size truck - F150

Car and Driver, #1 full size truck - F150

Edmunds, #2 full size truck - F150

Digital Trends, "Best Truck Overall" - F150

Kelly Blue Book, "Full size truck best buy for 2018" - F150

But, hey, you don't like them, so I guess they are crap LMFAO

I just never understood why GM decided to go with IFS back in the 1980s.  IFS is great for compact pickups-not for full size.  It also never made sense to me why they never drew on Detroit Diesel when they started putting diesels in pickups.  First came the converted gas engines, then the 6.2L junk, etc...  Ford always stuck with a solid front axle and went on to develop the 7.3L with International, which was probably the best light to medium duty diesel engine ever built aside from the 12V Cummins.  That and quite frankly I always thought Ford built a better looking truck:

5kkDCe8.jpg

When it comes to cars you can have Mustangs-never cared for them.  Give me a Corvette or a Camaro any day.  

Edited by Swamp_Yankee

I live back in the woods you see

My woman and the kids and the dogs and me

I got a shotgun a rifle and a four wheel drive and a country boy can survive

1 minute ago, KBfishing said:

I am a toyota guy myself

Different tools for different jobs.  If you want the best compact 4x4 pickup - Toyota.  Best fullsize light to medium duty pickup - Ford.  

I live back in the woods you see

My woman and the kids and the dogs and me

I got a shotgun a rifle and a four wheel drive and a country boy can survive