IGNORED

Nesting...

JerseyJaysTaxidermy

All the best Jay. One word of advice being there 3 times.....Get. Your. Sleep..................NOW.........................And your planking done Jay.......

Ask nmc02.......He is an expert at not sleeping currently! 

Edited by LPJR

My daughter just turned 1. Sleep deprivation is no joke it’s about to get real...

However this has been the best year of my life, one of the most significant life changing experiences a person can have I suppose. Overnight your world changes. It’s wild how much they grow that first year too, from squid to kid. Take lots of pics ... congrats Jay wish you and your fam the best.

Looking good. 

There is no way to describe the journey you are about to undertake.  Enjoy every minute of it, even when you are dead tired.  Enjoy the yucky moments and the things that frustrate you beyond belief too.  Remember that sometimes all you can do is laugh.  You might not understand this now, but you will soon.  The moments are special and time flies once they are here.  I feel like my little one was just born and she is 3 1/2 already.  

Edited by not on the rug

If the sight of a crib scares you, better get ready. You ain’t seen nothing yet!!!

Wallew is 100% correct.

How do I know..... 4 sons the youngest is 42.... and I have no idea where that time went.

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

It will change your life for the better forever, that is for certain.  Mine leaves for college in August, so I'm on the other end of the child rearing spectrum.  Now all I have to do is pay for 5 years of college (she's getting her Master's right after her duel Bachelor's).  Wanna trade places?  :)