IGNORED

Need help identifying a trespasser

kanigie

6 hours ago, 1957Buck said:

Dig no further might be your new neighbor. Go to Your Town Hall Tax office look up Lot & Block # That gets updated Day of sale.  And why do you suspect him of theft?  Why even post this till you have more information all these posts turn to BS Comments.  I hope he is your new Neighbor and hunting Buddy.  

You completely lost your mind:(

I would think the main thing is to stop him from trespassing. Not too long ago I had the same situation with landlocked property. You know this guys is coming form your neighbor's property. Print the picture and put it in every mailbox in the surrounding area with a note. The note should state you are asking for help to identify this individual who is trespassing. You need to talk to him before turning it over to the police and game warden. Even if noone calls, and in my case they did call, this guy will get this note directly or will be notified about being busted. He will never enter your property and at the end thats what you are looking for. It worked for me, it may work for you. This will also let everyone know you are not tolerant of trespassers.

Edited by Lunatic

I would think the main thing is to stop him from trespassing. Not too long ago I had the same situation with landlocked property. You know this guys is coming form your neighbor's property. Print the picture and put it in every mailbox in the souounding area with a note. The note should state you are asking for help to identify this individual who is trespassing. You need to talk to him before turning it over to the police and game warden. Even if noone calls, and in my case they did call, this guy will get this note directly or will be notified about being busted. He will never enter your propery and at the end thats what you are looking for. It owrked for me, it may work for you. This will also let everyone know you are not tolerant of trespassers.

Precisely all I want. Will continue to circulate the picture to more neighbors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would think the main thing is to stop him from trespassing. Not too long ago I had the same situation with landlocked property. You know this guys is coming form your neighbor's property. Print the picture and put it in every mailbox in the surrounding area with a note. The note should state you are asking for help to identify this individual who is trespassing. You need to talk to him before turning it over to the police and game warden. Even if noone calls, and in my case they did call, this guy will get this note directly or will be notified about being busted. He will never enter your property and at the end thats what you are looking for. It worked for me, it may work for you. This will also let everyone know you are not tolerant of trespassers.
Very good idea! I would try tactic first. Maybe even laminate the picture and hang it on a few trees in the woods.

7 minutes ago, kanigie said:

Can’t tell. Was wondering the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking a compass, but no one uses them. Maybe GPS device or a camera disk card??? Might be a snack....cheese cracker or carrot. 

Edited by Batsto

9 hours ago, kenny10177 said:
11 hours ago, Lunatic said:

Very good idea! I would try tactic first. Maybe even laminate the picture and hang it on a few trees in the woods.

After I distributed the picture I had a call from the neighbor who said "it maybe someone she allows hunting on her property":shock:. Then she asked me why do I have a problem with someone hunting a vacant property:-) I was very polite with here but she did get a message and I had no problems since. The note I dropped of was also very polite and almost opologetic for intruding/asking but I slipped in the part I am ready to take it to another level. You don't want to get people pissed of, you just want to convay  a subtle message that you are there and watching. At least thats my style.