IGNORED

What's Your Favorite Pizza Here In NJ?

BHC

1 hour ago, BHC said:

For me without a doubt is Lodi Pizza.......I grew up on it living 3 blocks away. Every Friday was pizza night in my house, one regular large pie, and one sicilian, during Lent you would have problems getting in and ordering,  I was in the area today, and stopped by and that is what I got to take home, family was so happy since here in Warren County there isn't any pizza worth eating, it was nice to see some old friends as well

1931472_10208273018456049_1104183386968217282_n.jpg

Warren County is tough for a good pie. Desidario's on 31 used to make good pizza.  Wood fired brick oven.  Actual Neopolitan style pies.  It went down hill a few years back and last I heard it went out of business.

DiColas in Washington makes a reasonable Sicilian pie actually.  Other than that...the best pizza in Warren County is my wood fired sourdough pizza that I only make a couple times a year. Other than that, I don't bother to eat much pizza these days

Edited by not on the rug

Italia in Bellmawr. Sadly the family sold it to Vito’s a few years ago. 

Many get one part right( the crust, the sauce or the cheese) but few get all three right. They got all 3 and it is rare.

What  we consider ok pizza would be outstanding for 90% of the country.  When it comes to Pizza our state kicks ass!!!

1 hour ago, BHC said:

For me without a doubt is Lodi Pizza.......I grew up on it living 3 blocks away. Every Friday was pizza night in my house, one regular large pie, and one sicilian, during Lent you would have problems getting in and ordering,  I was in the area today, and stopped by and that is what I got to take home, family was so happy since here in Warren County there isn't any pizza worth eating, it was nice to see some old friends as well

1931472_10208273018456049_1104183386968217282_n.jpg

Best Sicilian pizza in the state .... end of story.

1 hour ago, 3Blade said:

Don't beat me up  but I have to say my wife likes to shop at Whole Foods once in a while for fruit and vegetables and will bring home their Pizza. It is better then most pizzerias. It is a little pricey but pretty damn good.

Let the beatings begin!:-):-):-)

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

The Jersey Shore has several great pizza establishments. Linda's on Fischer Blvd Toms River is on the money. Pies on 9 in Beachwood, Italy's Best in Lakehurst, Schiano's on Lakehurst Rd Toms River to name a few. For boardwalk pizza, Saw Mill, and Marucas. Thin crust enthusiasts have to try Pete and Elda's in Neptune !

"All men die, not all men really live". WW