BHC

Huge Bergen County Buck

I just got this picture, I was told it's from Haworth.......The area has big bucks, this is huge

28275.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Winner 1

I have a cousin that lives in Haworth and yes there are slammers up there. This has to be next to or on one of the country clubs there.

• Like 2

mainframe 10 and looks like stickers and junk too.. That buck will gross over 180", has it all. 10 scorable points, all exceptionally long, long sweeping beams, great inside spread and great mass.... What more would you want in a buck than that right there?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JHbowhunter said:

mainframe 10 and looks like stickers and junk too.. That buck will gross over 180", has it all. 10 scorable points, all exceptionally long, long sweeping beams, great inside spread and great mass.... What more would you want in a buck than that right there?

on my wall !!!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I’m not sure I could keep it together if that buck walked by my stand. Might be the first ever recorded fatality from buck fever

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I wonder how many guys that claim “ you can’t eat the horns” would shoot the doe instead, lol!!  Awesome buck, probably see it in the NJ classic next year!!

• Like 1

Can I have the name of the rd where it was seen and the nearest cross st...um I'm doing a study on mature white tails and that would be a perfect specimen.  Thank you

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

That is an old picture and not a Bergen County deer, you were duped

Edited by Bucndoe

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

You know every hunter who knows about this buck will be extremely careful in even taking a shot at this buck for fear of it getting confiscated by DFW.  They would be chomping at the bit to take this buck if they found out you were within one quarter inch of the 150' rule.  I would not publicize the buck if I shot it or even take a picture of it because of the attention it would get.   All that said if it is indeed a NJ buck.  

Edited by stratocaster
Corrected spelling.

Well, I have a good pair of running shoes already, just need a cheap bow and a driver.:devil:

36 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Well, I have a good pair of running shoes already, just need a cheap bow and a driver.:devil:

I just saw how your crossbow shoots, I will drive and drag... Lets do this!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bmelvin said:

Not NJ. Old pic 

That's a shame but I had my doubts.  I wonder why someone would post a false pic like that on NJ Big Bucks.  Wishful thinking.