IGNORED

Gulp?

What does everyone use to store their Gulp?  I have been using the jar/bucket it came in but it leaks all the time. I also use the bags but if not sealed perfectly they tend to leak a little also. I am looking for a container that will seal tightly but will open easily. I have tried tupperware and a push button jar, but they all leak. I have read about peanut butter jars and mayo jars, but would like to stay away from screw on type lids.

I have yet to find the perfect system. The bags they come with absolutely SUCK.   Freezer bags - it seems the liquid eats right through those in a week's time when the guaranteed leak sets in.   I have some in Tupperware now.   I guess  the buckets they sell you are probably best.  When I travel with GULP, I don't want liquid, I want them in plastic, but no matter what, they leak. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I use these - should be able to find them in grocery stores. Mine were from Acme. As long as you double check you closed them they seem to stay sealed even upside down. I store away from sun after fishing so not sure about leaving outdoors with constant sun:

https://www.amazon.com/Hefty-Fresh-Storage-Container-Rectangular/dp/B009G46X6G/ref=asc_df_B009G46X6G/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=241927124583&hvpos=1o2&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1258832365330253596&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9003781&hvtargid=pla-414706146467&psc=1

Use the air tight containers with rubber gaskets and snaps on all 4 sides of the lid.  I’ve used them for years with no leaking.  Gulp still stinks and gets on stuff but the liquid will stay in these.  

Heres some from Amazon 

Food Storage Airtight Nested Plastic Containers with Locking Lids (Set of 5) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BW1VNQ0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_pC8xBb41DCF84

Dead eye I bought them last night and tested them with water and both leaked when turned on the side. 

Mazzgolf  I actually used the exact same containers for awhile but they leaked from day one. They are great when up right but if they tilt in the heat they lose the seal.

When all else Fails there is Amazon. 

The Clear one is air Tight clamp Down.   The others with Different names are identical :headscratch:  They are Not only Air- Watertight but vacuum sealed. easy opening and many sizes 1 0z up. I just did a search for Airtight Containers good luck.

71G5ZIezpKL._SL1366_.jpg

51obCrup-IL._SL1000_.jpg

51TNcvIhJvL._SL1000_.jpg

71KJH4t5YDL._SL1000_.jpg

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif