IGNORED

It is official OLD MINE ROAD CLOSED ALL SPRING/SUMMER

MY WORST FREAKING NIGHTMARE! Why can't they allow access on Old Mine road concurrent to construction???? You will only be able to access Worthington from Rt 80, and POXONO Launch and that entire stretch from N Worthington to Millbrook village will be closed entire spring thorugh summer. NO ACCESS FOR SHAD FISHERMAN!!! I guess the silver lining is next season will finally have nice roads through this stretch

https://wrnjradio.com/delaware-water-gap-national-recreation-area-announces-11m-infrastructure-investment-to-overhaul-old-mine-rd-on-nj-side-of-park/

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

So according to the news article they’re going to close a nearly three mile stretch on Montague this fall just in time for h7nting seasons. Huh, it sure would be nice if they could find the time and money to fix Flatbrookville Rd!  Pompey Rd is getting beat to death and it wasn’t in the greatest shape to begin with!

1 minute ago, Dave B. said:

So according to the news article they’re going to close a nearly three mile stretch on Montague this fall just in time for h7nting seasons. Huh, it sure would be nice if they could find the time and money to fix Flatbrookville Rd!  Pompey Rd is getting beat to death and it wasn’t in the greatest shape to begin with!

I agree!! 

4 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

MY WORST FREAKING NIGHTMARE! Why can't they allow access on Old Mine road concurrent to construction???? You will only be able to access Worthington from Rt 80, and POXONO Launch and that entire stretch from N Worthington to Millbrook village will be closed 

Correct just talked with the  Worthington Park ranger she said access to Worthington State Forest and campground will remain open only the federal sections are affected.      

Remember the boat launch and parking is free. and river access in PA is not affected. 

IMG_20240406_0001.jpg

download.png

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

They'll close the rd. Complain about lack of money, then want someone to take it over.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

5 hours ago, thefirstndsecond said:

They'll close the rd. Complain about lack of money, then want someone to take it over.

:confused: It is a National Park I believe the project is fully funded 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif