IGNORED

Bow shops

For me Targeteers, never an issue with Robert. I know some will say differently and I will say I can understand cause I have seen some issues, not with the owner but with the workers. If not this shop then Simon Peters is my goto place, in fact, it just may be my goto place ever since moving to western NJ and not shooting a compound and now using a crossbow 

Me. I have used several shops. Not all bad. But after every shop I still had to fine tune the bow for broadheads to fly perfect. So I was fortunate that my wife and kids bought me a bow press about 8 years ago. 

I am the Lorax - I speak for the trees. 

15 minutes ago, Ron said:

Me. I have used several shops. Not all bad. But after every shop I still had to fine tune the bow for broadheads to fly perfect. So I was fortunate that my wife and kids bought me a bow press about 8 years ago. 

IMO your statement is much deeper than you wrote . Thats the part 99.5% of archers don’t understand .

A Bow shop isn’t working long enough to get each individual archer perfect tune across the board .

The time they will spend is just getting you in the ball park .

Each archer needs to finish that set up due to their form , the way they torque , release etc .

your not tuning your bow , your now SUPER  tuning it (taking it to a higher level than just average ) 

IMO guys have been sold a bill of bullshit thinking any broadhead of the same weight as their Fp is supposed to shoot the same POI. 

While a bow can be made to do that IMO it’s not shooting FP or broadheads as accurate as when you tune for just one or the other .

Every broadhead changes  both drag and spine deflection a little different due to its  overall length and weight balance . 

I would compare finishing the bow to perfection as your doing to a bench rest shooter .

shooting a fully worked rifle with hand loads  , instead of an out of the box rifle with store bought ammo

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/