IGNORED

POLL: You must pick 1 and 1 only change to NJ deer hunting regulations

JHbowhunter

Choose one mandatory change to NJ Deer regulations  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one option and only one option

• Make public land deer driving illegal
    • restrict crossbows during archery season to handicap use only (legal for anyone during gun season)
    • Eliminate baiting deer
    • Allow straight wall cartridges along with shotgun seasons
    • reduce gun days
    • increase gun days
    • eliminate February deer hunting
    • eliminate summer deer hunting
    • increase buck tags
    • reduce buck tags to 2 flexible buck tags per entire season - use any season any weapon
    • triple cost for non-resident deer hunters
    • eliminate depredation permits
    • Must buck tag a button buck
    • Mandatory APR's statewide
    • Eliminate APR's statewide
    • Mandatory logging/forestry practices on all public land (deer habitat improvement).

16 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

As usual - trolled you in and you have no intellectual point - ever.  

Oh c’mon, you butt hurt?🥴 You have to admit that was a perfect meme for you, talk about being trolled in!😂

I stayed out of your poll this time, I’m sure you noticed, until you went and told everyone that nobody but you can “grasp” your intellect on this two tag topic, which we all know is going nowhere.

Please, you have 50 guys that agree with you, and half of them are kissing your ass, give it a rest, this will never happen, ever.
And all this because YOU want to kill a bigger buck! The only thing more ridicules  than this idea of yours, is your ego!

3 minutes ago, Pathman said:

Oh c’mon, you butt hurt?🥴 You have to admit that was a perfect meme for you, talk about being trolled in!😂

I stayed out of your poll this time, I’m sure you noticed, until you went and told everyone that nobody but you can “grasp” your intellect on this two tag topic, which we all know is going nowhere.

Please, you have 50 guys that agree with you, and half of them are kissing your ass, give it a rest, this will never happen, ever.
And all this because YOU want to kill a bigger buck! The only thing more ridicules  than this idea of yours, is your ego!

You think you may be onto something - but actually you could not be more far off.  You cannot think past whatever dead end mentality you have based on your “deer management” programs you run. At least I am offering something that will actually work for everyone.  You bought into the Stanko coolaid long ago.  It works for the state coffers and nobody else.  Still waiting all these years for you to make just one freaking salient or intelligent point….  But I guess I have to wait a bit longer. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

1 minute ago, JHbowhunter said:

You think you may be onto something - but actually you could not be more far off.  You cannot think past whatever dead end mentality you have based on your “deer management” programs you run. At least I am offering something that will actually work for everyone.  You bought into the Stanko coolaid long ago.  It works for the state coffers and nobody else.  Still waiting all these years for you to make just one freaking salient or intelligent point….  But I guess I have to wait a bit longer. 

I’ve made plenty, but you can’t see past your own ego to acknowledge any one else’s point of view, pretty simple to figure you out. 

3 minutes ago, Pathman said:

I’ve made plenty, but you can’t see past your own ego to acknowledge any one else’s point of view, pretty simple to figure you out. 

Ok name your points? . And how it’s great deer management when the state claims we do not shoot enough does yet sells 6 buck tags and is proposing a 7th?  

you cannot possibly endorse the current regs with any intelligence at all because they make absolutely no sense  

I did my part today.  Hanging it up. More hunters need to do this and less on the spikes.  But the regs just keep luring in to the dinks. 

IMG_1025.jpeg

IMG_1028.jpeg

IMG_1029.jpeg

IMG_1030.jpeg

I shot a big 10pt once….

12 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Ok name your points? . And how it’s great deer management when the state claims we do not shoot enough does yet sells 6 buck tags and is proposing a 7th?  

you cannot possibly endorse the current regs with any intelligence at all because they make absolutely no sense  

I did my part today.  Hanging it up. More hunters need to do this and less on the spikes.  But the regs just keep luring in to the dinks. 

IMG_1025.jpeg

IMG_1028.jpeg

IMG_1029.jpeg

IMG_1030.jpeg

I guess I’ll hang  it up as well then, no way to get past your ego to discuss something amicably. 
You asked me a question, then you immediately proceeded to tell me what my answer should be. 
You don't even see it do you? 
Hell, I ain’t your shrink, you’re on your own with that buddy, as well as your two tag pipe dream. 

Just now, Pathman said:

I guess I’ll hang  it up as well then, no way to get past your ego to discuss something amicably. 
You asked me a question, then you immediately proceeded to tell me what my answer should be. 
You don't even see it do you? 
Hell, I ain’t your shrink, you’re on your own with that buddy, as well as your two tag pipe dream. 

No ego here pal - just waiting for your intelligence to shine through. You can only shoot down those having better ideas but yet to see a single proposal of your own. Your type is obvious - JEALOUSY with nothing else to offer.  

I shot a big 10pt once….

10 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

No ego here pal - just waiting for your intelligence to shine through. You can only shoot down those having better ideas but yet to see a single proposal of your own. Your type is obvious - JEALOUSY with nothing else to offer.  

WOW! You’re not only an egomaniac, but you’re in denial as well! No ego?!!! Your ego is bigger than that ten pointer of yours! 

My proposal ? I’m not the one trying to change the entire state of NJ and 95% of its hunters to suit my needs like you are. 
I, like the vast majority of NJ hunters are perfectly happy with the opportunities we have here, it’s cheap, and deer are plentiful. 

If you want Iowa, friggen move there, and stop the incessant whining like a spoiled child for Gods sake! 

I don't have anymore room in my freezers. 5 deer and too many pelts. Not advocating either way with the debate that has been happening, however my observation at what's in my freezers got there with the regulations in place now. Be careful what you wish for, sometimes you get it but not in the way you want it

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

I know how I operate..........I only shoot 8s or bigger & does. I do not care about age. That being said, it would be very hard to shoot six or seven bucks that are 8 pts or better in my opinion. Therefore, does it really matter if we have six or seven buck tags???????? Guys that choose to shoot spikes or smaller bucks probably are shooting the first deer they see (buck or doe). So does it really matter of we have six or seven buck tags??????? Doubt it matters.

1 minute ago, nmc02 said:

I know how I operate..........I only shoot 8s or bigger & does. I do not care about age. That being said, it would be very hard to shoot six or seven bucks that are 8 pts or better in my opinion. Therefore, does it really matter if we have six or seven buck tags???????? Guys that choose to shoot spikes or smaller bucks probably are shooting the first deer they see (buck or doe). So does it really matter of we have six or seven buck tags??????? Doubt it matters.

Since most guys won’t shoot more than 3 deer a season , why have a limit ? 

Just let all the slobs that want to shoot 15 make up for all the guys only shooting one right ?

as far as 8 points or better . ANY decent hunter that WANTED to could probably shoot 4 or more eights in our seasons .

in all honestly maybe it won’t change a thing , but what guys want to see is a little actual management being done . Try and get the most out of the  resource for everyone .instead of it being just a means for hunters to wipe out the deer herd .

insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

If there was one change I really would like to see (which won’t happen ) 

would be all modern weapon deer hunting ended  December 31.

then a 3 week primitive season in January for 3 weeks .

flintlock and stick bows only 

let guys who want to hunt the hard  way have a season where there is less pressure in the woods .

modern weapons already had their 4 months by then .…

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

2 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

Since most guys won’t shoot more than 3 deer a season , why have a limit ? 

Just let all the slobs that want to shoot 15 make up for all the guys only shooting one right ?

as far as 8 points or better . ANY decent hunter that WANTED to could probably shoot 4 or more eights in our seasons .

in all honestly maybe it won’t change a thing , but what guys want to see is a little actual management being done . Try and get the most out of the  resource for everyone .instead of it being just a means for hunters to wipe out the deer herd .

insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results .

I may not be the best hunter here, but far from worst. Spots are FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR more important than skill. No way I could shoot four or more 8s a year, every year. I guess if I hunted 60 or so days a year. I was very lucky this year. Hunted a total of 8 days this year and could have been successful all but one. I have very good spots. My point, Just don't think there are a ton of 8s in the woods. I would guess 10% or less are 8s or better.. ....