IGNORED

1/18 Check In

Greybeard

I really wanted to get one with my dad's slug gun. Try to shoot at least one a year w it. I have not been able to the past two years. 

You guys may laugh, but shot a 90 lb doe for sausage. I hit her in front shoulder and she went down in 15 yards w the trusty buckhammer slugs.....I immediately started to shake like it was my first deer. Still love it and hope the excitement continues. 

11 hours ago, nmc02 said:

I really wanted to get one with my dad's slug gun. Try to shoot at least one a year w it. I have not been able to the past two years. 

You guys may laugh, but shot a 90 lb doe for sausage. I hit her in front shoulder and she went down in 15 yards w the trusty buckhammer slugs.....I immediately started to shake like it was my first deer. Still love it and hope the excitement continues. 

It was cold out, frigid cold, and you had to pee.  That's why you shook.  Excuse works for me. 

19 hours ago, tjfslaughter said:

Had this guy come in again. I wonder what he will look like next year.

IMG_5672.jpeg

Id bet hes going to look the same or very similar to what he is now.  Hes mature but has either genetic defect or injury causing his antlers to grow like that.  I wouldnt expect it to be much bigger if at all

16 hours ago, nmc02 said:

nice job nick !!!!!!!!!!!!

17 hours ago, nmc02 said:

Well done NNB!