IGNORED

1/3 check in.

Took pain reliever last night before bed.  Was soar after pulling the doe out yesterday.  Woke up too soon than too late to go with the muzzy.  Needed the rest anyway.  Ready now to go back out with the bow for tonight.  Maybe I'll get a shot at one of the bucks that come in at last light or eaten by a bear that come in around the same time.  

Good luck to all who are out.  The snow looks promising up here in the NW corner for this weekend.  

1 hour ago, Greybeard said:

Took pain reliever last night before bed.  Was soar after pulling the doe out yesterday.  Woke up too soon than too late to go with the muzzy.  Needed the rest anyway.  Ready now to go back out with the bow for tonight.  Maybe I'll get a shot at one of the bucks that come in at last light or eaten by a bear that come in around the same time.  

Good luck to all who are out.  The snow looks promising up here in the NW corner for this weekend.  

I think you reminded me why I haven’t shot a doe for the freezer yet. 

Just now, tjfslaughter said:

Stopped by my spot again this afternoon.  The big boy is around but he is chasing a doe hard.  Hopefully he gets over her soon and I can pattern him.

IMG_5436.jpeg

I'm gonna be shocked if u don't post a pic of a big one very soon. There's some big ones where u are & out in daylight.

1 hour ago, smittty said:

I think you reminded me why I haven’t shot a doe for the freezer yet. 

I've even passed on bucks because the drag was too far. Going to regret if I  shoot one tonight because I'll have to stay up to butcher it.  Maybe I'll get lucky and not find it until morning

4 minutes ago, tjfslaughter said:

The 8 point I saw over the weekend is actually much bigger than this one. I never hunted private in NJ and it’s amazing what I have seen. 

All depends on where you are hunting..............the suburbs of Bergen, Essex, & Somerset have tons of big deer that are not pressured (as, I presume you know).