IGNORED

11/13 Check In

Greybeard

46 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

Good luck to anybody else at it today!  Back out with the muzzy this week.  Definitely my last year in this hole, maybe hunting all together.

whoa! 'maybe hunting all together'?   lets not throw the baby out with the bath water...we need to know you are out there every morning, settling in to a new natural blind, etc.....is it really that slow in high point?  It can all change with one turn of your head!

38 minutes ago, gregtpal said:

whoa! 'maybe hunting all together'?   lets not throw the baby out with the bath water...we need to know you are out there every morning, settling in to a new natural blind, etc.....is it really that slow in high point?  It can all change with one turn of your head!

It's  that bad, especially here. Getting harder to travel a mile to find anything, even sign, with my knees falling apart. I was never one to sit behind a house. Will get January bow to finish the season and for fall bow next year. Then take it from there. I'll  still be out with just the camera. Discouraging to pay the price when there's  no deer thanks to mismanagement. At the point where I  don't  want to give the State money if managment for hunting is not there priority.

2 hours ago, Greybeard said:

It's  that bad, especially here. Getting harder to travel a mile to find anything, even sign, with my knees falling apart. I was never one to sit behind a house. Will get January bow to finish the season and for fall bow next year. Then take it from there. I'll  still be out with just the camera. Discouraging to pay the price when there's  no deer thanks to mismanagement. At the point where I  don't  want to give the State money if managment for hunting is not there priority.

Ahhhhh...I see what you did there! Had to resort to the JHBowhunter bitching and complaining strategy huh?