IGNORED

11/9 Check In

Greybeard

Good luck. My two cell cams very active with does overnight - first time in weeks. The same deer that have been absent since permit bow opener. That tells me rut is finally past peak and more does are now bred then not. That’s a good thing. Lockdown sucks! 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

1 hour ago, JHbowhunter said:

Good luck. My two cell cams very active with does overnight - first time in weeks. The same deer that have been absent since permit bow opener. That tells me rut is finally past peak and more does are now bred then not. That’s a good thing. Lockdown sucks! 

Same here bunch of does the last 2 night! 

3 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

The other day I saw 10 fawns each one alone on my drive to hunt, while on stand I saw nothing I assumed LOCKDOWN and I knew I couldn't be back out till this Friday & Saturday and I was hoping LOCKDOWN will be over, and I hope that holds water