IGNORED

Buffalo Bills safety Damar Hamlin collapses….CPR administered…

BHC

3 minutes ago, Jcol6268 said:

Spinal injury can cause cardiac arrest. Usually when it’s a high spinal injury. 

Personally I think it’s a cardiac issue. Good quick CPR and fast defribulation may have saved his life. 

Low impact chest trauma at the right moment of the cardiac cycle can cause ventricular fibrillation. It's rare but has occurred manly in baseball and boxing. Hopefully this poor mans rhythm was restored early enough. I did not see the video clip but I'm sure that a cardiac problem was not the initial thought of those first evaluating him.      

22 minutes ago, OldMenRule said:

Low impact chest trauma at the right moment of the cardiac cycle can cause ventricular fibrillation. It's rare but has occurred manly in baseball and boxing. Hopefully this poor mans rhythm was restored early enough. I did not see the video clip but I'm sure that a cardiac problem was not the initial thought of those first evaluating him.      

What I saw (with my eye) was him tackling the other player and his chest landing right on the other players helmet.  The helmet looked like it would be right where at the lower portion of the chest plates from shoulder pads and could have caught that edge and compressed there or under it.  Just something that caught my eye, may be irrelative but made me think of a compression there where it wouldn't be as protected from the pads.

45 minutes ago, OldMenRule said:

Given this particular thread is not related to hunting nor fishing and there are many questions and few legitimate answers in regards to the efficacy of mRNA technology I'd say his response is far from conspiratorial but yours it right in line with the orthodoxy, as is to be expected given your prior posts.     

When you have zero evidence of a vax causing his cardiac episode and start posting claiming it probably is the cause you are driving conspiracies and nothing more. As far as your response goes you will always state opposite of me. If I said the sky was blue because there wasn't a cloud in the sky you would dispute it. You are like tick-pathetic. You don't contribute to the site as far as hunting and fishing goes. Your sole purpose is to get your rocks off trolling certain members. 

1 minute ago, deadonshot2 said:

When you have zero evidence of a vax causing his cardiac episode and start posting claiming it probably is the cause you are driving conspiracies and nothing more. As far as your response goes you will always state opposite of me. If I said the sky was blue because there wasn't a cloud in the sky you would dispute it. You are like tick-pathetic. You don't contribute to the site as far as hunting and fishing goes. Your sole purpose is to get your rocks off trolling certain members. 

I don't recall suggesting that this particular cardiac episode was the result of the mRNA injection I'm simply pointing out that the Tick guys post is not conspiratorial given that factually there has been an unexplained increase in cardiac related deaths among young otherwise heathy athletes with a common vector related in some way to Covid. 

Given your generally wrong it's natural for me to state the opposite of you. 

Lets stop bashing each others posts and focus on well wishes for this young man, if your religious say a prayer for this guy, if not wish him and his family good luck in the unfortunate accident.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

16 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

What I saw (with my eye) was him tackling the other player and his chest landing right on the other players helmet.  The helmet looked like it would be right where at the lower portion of the chest plates from shoulder pads and could have caught that edge and compressed there or under it.  Just something that caught my eye, may be irrelative but made me think of a compression there where it wouldn't be as protected from the pads.

That is quite in line with commotio cordis which I think at least for now is the explanation. If that is the case the prognosis is not very good. I hope otherwise. Death is always tragic but such a young man makes it so much more horrible. 

12 hours ago, Bucndoe said:

Possibly Commotio Cordis, sudden blunt trauma to the chest that causes sudden death in the absence of cardiac damage

Can happen with getting hit in the chest with a baseball also

There were a few cases of this in High School Lacrosse as well.  Kids getting hit in the chest with a hard shot and collapsing. 

1 hour ago, OldMenRule said:

Yes that’s what I’m thinking. Good point on first thoughts, although either way they were lucky enough to start CPR rapidly. Of course I walked away the moment it happened. When I came back and saw 100 players on the field I immediately knew something bad happened. However, one of the announcers stated that a player was the first to initiate CPR immediately. Idk how accurate that was, but I’m assuming that’s what he saw. Good on that player if it’s true. Too many people who have never done CPR before don’t react for a multitude of reasons. But then again you also have people do CPR on people who are alive 🤦‍♂️

The cardiac arrest was most likely triggered by the Commotio Cordis

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

5 minutes ago, Jcol6268 said:

Yes that’s what I’m thinking. Good point on first thoughts, although either way they were lucky enough to start CPR rapidly. Of course I walked away the moment it happened. When I came back and saw 100 players on the field I immediately knew something bad happened. However, one of the announcers stated that a player was the first to initiate CPR immediately. Idk how accurate that was, but I’m assuming that’s what he saw. Good on that player if it’s true. Too many people who have never done CPR before don’t react for a multitude of reasons. But then again you also have people do CPR on people who are alive 🤦‍♂️

Same, I was getting kids ready for bed, come back and there's 100 guys on the field kneeling and I knew it wasn't a normal injury.

45 minutes ago, OldMenRule said:

I don't recall suggesting that this particular cardiac episode was the result of the mRNA injection I'm simply pointing out that the Tick guys post is not conspiratorial given that factually there has been an unexplained increase in cardiac related deaths among young otherwise heathy athletes with a common vector related in some way to Covid. 

Given your generally wrong it's natural for me to state the opposite of you. 

You did not have to claim this particular cardiac case was caused by vax in your own words. You claimed it was when you defended the guy (tick) who did. So if you want to defend someone you own what they said. So in essence you did claim this particular cardiac incident was caused by vax. Your haste to troll my post only exposed you for the troll you have become on the site. 

51 minutes ago, Jcol6268 said:

Too many people who have never done CPR before don’t react for a multitude of reasons. 

So true. Some fear hurting the person. We were always trained that it is better to hurt someone a bit then let them die. Injuries heal death does not.