IGNORED

11/12 check in

Greybeard

Sitting up a hill hoping the pheasant hunters push something my way. Have a friend on power line. Saw two others hunting the outskirts of pheasant stocking area also. And there are at least 3 dead pheasant already between the 2 main fields from over night. Good luck to all hunters out this morning

• gregtpal changed the title to 11/12 check in mods please merge with greybeards

A lone doe came by about 10 minutes earlier patrolling not feeding & looking over her shoulder.   I thought that a little unusual & maybe she hot & buck would be behind her.  Nothing & forgot about that but then, 10 minutes later,  here he came right on her trail...9 pt.  the nub on the right side isnt an inch or he would have been my first 10 pt....i guess ill have to keep trying....

20221112_094317.jpg

20221112_094423.jpg

Edited by gregtpal

19 minutes ago, gregtpal said:

A lone doe came by about 10 minutes earlier patrolling not feeding & looking over her shoulder.   I thought that a little unusual & maybe she hot & buck would be behind her.  Nothing & forgot about that but then, 10 minutes later,  here he came right on her trail...9 pt.  the nub on the right side isnt an inch or he would have been my first 10 pt....i guess ill have to keep trying....

20221112_094317.jpg

20221112_094423.jpg

Congratulations