IGNORED

11/12 check in

Greybeard

15 minutes ago, TroutandBucks said:

I’m out in zone 6 hoping to see a deer for once instead of the normal bears I see hunting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just texting someone from this site about the bears. I probably see five times the amount of bears than deer. I wish they had a bear season the whole season.

2 hours ago, Mountain Goat said:

Zone 4 bucks moving. Saw 4 total and 1 slammer. No shot.

Zone 2 doe bleating in swamp... Mature Buck running down ridge looking for love no shot heavy rack...going back next 2 days...always big question should I move climber on route Buck took??

Was fortunate to take a doe tonight. Does in all the fields around me. Stayed till dark with no horns showing up. When I walked up to the car I seen one of the 8 ptrs in the owners front yard. I may not have gotten a shot at him, but now I know where he is coming from. Time to move up the mountain. Catch them before they hit the valley after dark. 

I am the Lorax - I speak for the trees. 

2 minutes ago, Ron said:

Was fortunate to take a doe tonight. Does in all the fields around me. Stayed till dark with no horns showing up. When I walked up to the car I seen one of the 8 ptrs in the owners front yard. I may not have gotten a shot at him, but now I know where he is coming from. Time to move up the mountain. Catch them before they hit the valley after dark. 

How do you know he's going up and down he's got YOU patterned.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Had two small bucks and two does come out about 20 minutes before dark. Had every one of them within 5 yards and every one of them look up at me. First time hunting this spot. Ordering the treestand covers (covers head to toe) and moving it to another tree already picked out. This was more of a shakedown sit to see what is happening way back in this spot.