IGNORED

NJ Handgun Ammunition Registry

1 hour ago, vdep217 said:

I'm going to range tonight to fire factory rounds because of qual on weds.  None of my hand guns have seen factory rounds lol

I don't have the space to reload, unfortunately.  And God forbid I get into yet another hobby.....  :P

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

1 minute ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

I don't have the space to reload, unfortunately.  And God forbid I get into yet another hobby.....  :P

Honestly ypu don't need a ton of space.  The bottom piece of a China cabinette would work storage underneath.   I have a big closet so only look at the bench I dint store any reloading stuff underneath just gun cases realistically u build somthing to hold powder drop up hi enough.  I three presses are on bench.

20200414_134823.jpg

Unfortunately, buying out of state isn't affecting the politicians one bit (in fact, they prefer we go out of our way and have it as difficult as possible for us) and it will hurt our local stores. The NJ politicians would love it if people go out of state to buy stuff hoping it will help put local gun shops out of business (which we know is their ultimate goal).

I feel sorry for the NJ gun shops.

Just now, vdep217 said:

Honestly ypu don't need a ton of space.  The bottom piece of a China cabinette would work storage underneath.   I have a big closet so only look at the bench I dint store any reloading stuff underneath just gun cases realistically u build somthing to hold powder drop up hi enough.  I three presses are on bench.

20200414_134823.jpg

I live with a hoarder.  Space in this house is at a premium.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

37 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

20200414_134823.jpg

You don’t know @Haskell_Hunter like I do. If he took up reloading, there would be a foundry at his house where he would melt down brass and form it into new cartridges. And that’s just for starters.

This just shows you what the NJ government thinks about you as a free citizen. Just imagine what they would do with free reign.

The looks like it is just beginning with undo burdens on gun owners.

I think guns and gadgets just said there is a case about ammunition registration maybe at the Supreme Court? Something about california

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

15 hours ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Just bought 1000 rounds of 9mm pistol ammo from GunBroker.  Seller is from PA.

NJ politicians can go to hell.

Just out of curiosity what did that run you?

Not trusting the government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it makes you a history buff