IGNORED

Dick's Sporting Goods

ithaca10

Some people can't resist Dick's

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

51 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

Some never get it.  Why keep supporting companies  that turned their backs on hunters and gun owners. They will be like sports authoritie 

Why keep voting for people that are defund the police, no bear hunt etc.  instead of getting out of your tree stands and vote. 33% of registered voters in NJ voted wondering how many of those 67% that didn't vote were hunters and fisherman.

Dick's Sporting Goods gives good deals,  ever think some folks need those deals to enjoy the sport they love? When my kids need sports equipment I'm not traveling all over the place, I goto Dicks. In fact if by chance I find something on Sale for hunting I buy from them. Mom & Pop shops I try to support but they don't pay my bills, if they don't price match then I move on. 

Funny many here buy from Amazon,  cabelas,  bass pro etc but preach to others how to spend their income or how many here own a YETI PRODUCT ? They sure had their share of run ins with the NRA, GUN rights,  and hinting

People, spend your money how you see fit and enjoy the outdoors

All kinds of excuses flying around.

The company's CEO wrote a book about anti gun lol.. 

I know sometimes standing up for something is difficult, especially when it comes to your wallet but hey, NJ is what it is because people compromise their rights away.

No, you can't stop spending everywhere there is something against hunting or fishing or 2A etc.. but to stop shopping at Dick's is pretty easy AND those Mom and POP stores, a few dollars to them means a lot more than a few dollars to a chain.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Boycotts,  :censored:  - Are self serving & a Waste of time, To name a few I got caught up in,  Are Coke -NASCAR - NFL BLM - Dicks - .. The NFL & Nascar went bust big time Coke could care less same as Dicks, -  Support Your Local business, :headscratch:  Be American By American was what was Pushed by My UAW :rofl: .  Hire Union labor. :eek:.  

Ever feel you are the only one doing the Boycotting,   Or Paying more Locally and have bad customer services, No returns no refunds,

I Buy as much as I Can from AMAZON as a ( Premium Member )  NEVER AY ISSUES & Free Returns and choice of Credit or back to my Card, Next Day or 2-3 day,     Guess one could say supporting Local since they have many locations in NJ and The Workers are Local. 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

31 minutes ago, BHC said:

Dick's Sporting Goods gives good deals,  ever think some folks need those deals to enjoy the sport they love? When my kids need sports equipment I'm not traveling all over the place, I goto Dicks. In fact if by chance I find something on Sale for hunting I buy from them. Mom & Pop shops I try to support but they don't pay my bills, if they don't price match then I move on. 

Funny many here buy from Amazon,  cabelas,  bass pro etc but preach to others how to spend their income or how many here own a YETI PRODUCT ? They sure had their share of run ins with the NRA, GUN rights,  and hinting

People, spend your money how you see fit and enjoy the outdoors

The problem is dicks is actively and openly supporting anti 2a groups so essentially we are digging our own Graves by supporting them. Yes other companies have had run ins but are not actively an openly funding agsinst

7 minutes ago, 1957Buck said:

Boycotts,  :censored:  - Are self serving & a Waste of time, To name a few I got caught up in,  Are Coke -NASCAR - NFL BLM - Dicks - .. The NFL & Nascar went bust big time Coke could care less same as Dicks, -  Support Your Local business, :headscratch:  Be American By American was what was Pushed by My UAW :rofl: .  Hire Union labor. :eek:.  

Ever feel you are the only one doing the Boycotting,   Or Paying more Locally and have bad customer services, No returns no refunds,

I Buy as much as I Can from AMAZON as a ( Premium Member )  NEVER AY ISSUES & Free Returns and choice of Credit or back to my Card, Next Day or 2-3 day,     Guess one could say supporting Local since they have many locations in NJ and The Workers are Local. 

NJ in a nutshell.

16 minutes ago, thefirstndsecond said:

All kinds of excuses flying around.

The company's CEO wrote a book about anti gun lol.. 

I know sometimes standing up for something is difficult, especially when it comes to your wallet but hey, NJ is what it is because people compromise their rights away.

No, you can't stop spending everywhere there is something against hunting or fishing or 2A etc.. but to stop shopping at Dick's is pretty easy AND those Mom and POP stores, a few dollars to them means a lot more than a few dollars to a chain.

No rights are lost if so name some -- How about Rights to shop at a place of choice 

Mom & Pop :down:  Have a choice of of many Local Gun Fish and Tackle shops,  The service Sucks at times they seem like they are doing you a favor even waiting on you. Let alone ask a question or doing a Return,    Even a Gun Range as there are 2 in lakewood nj I go to One Sucked Bad Rep.  the other Bad shooting conditions , Last thursday son took me to the one that Sucked. It Remodeled was welcoming everyone was Great. Yes bit off topic but an example of doing business locally,    

10 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

The problem is dicks is actively and openly supporting anti 2a groups so essentially we are digging our own Graves by supporting them. Yes other companies have had run ins but are not actively an openly funding agsinst

To some this may be too Difficult to Grasp,  Question due you support The US Government  ??? I do,  But it is digging our graves every day.  Many are Funding Anti Gun & Controls,  Company's alone can not hurt Gun Rights,  Only Liberal Leftists' Politicians Can. 

Elections solve Problems,  Yes I am a Devout Trumper & Republican