IGNORED

Dick's Sporting Goods

ithaca10

Hey i'm not trying to stir the pot but i'm  a disabled rated Vietnam Veteran that's just trying to get my best bang for my buck.  It's bad enough that our government is trying for the last ten years in denying me benefits for Agent Orange. I'm unable to drive distances do to the neroupothy in my feet and legs. My wife and my son has to drive me to go hunting and fishing even if it's for just an hour or two spent in the woods or streamside.

Happy National Vietnam Veterans Day!!!!!!!!!

19 minutes ago, ithaca10 said:

Hey i'm not trying to stir the pot but i'm  a disabled rated Vietnam Veteran that's just trying to get my best bang for my buck.  It's bad enough that our government is trying for the last ten years in denying me benefits for Agent Orange. I'm unable to drive distances do to the neroupothy in my feet and legs. My wife and my son has to drive me to go hunting and fishing even if it's for just an hour or two spent in the woods or streamside.

Thank you for your service!

I think you said you were in Union - have a great day. If you need to get out hunting or fishing I am sure we can get a group together.

Same if ya need something related to hunting or fishing.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

39 minutes ago, ithaca10 said:

Thank You for your service,  I have helped many Vets in getting information on the Hows & Where's of getting Benefits,  If I can help just ask,  

Navy Vet 1958-1962 

Steve.jpg

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif