IGNORED

To the guy who hunted out of my stand

JDude

9 hours ago, FishNHard said:

So if hes allowed to hunt your stand since its on public property , then if hes got a hot wife you should be able to go to his house and bang her  after all his house is most likely on a public street right LOL  LOL  Still legal or not i couldn't  just hop in someone's stand that's just messed up.

I was able to find a picture of his wife and his girlfriend. Go get them tiger.......

image.png.635bbed23a2af7ae8f69049a1ed8899f.png

2 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

I know the Owner, Chris, personally. He is not a hunter. I am going to show him this.

That is the problem handing out sweatshirts to people with your company name on it.  Being that its a Carhart it is a possibility it is an employee.  Of all of the sweatshirts I have been given over the years running job sites I have only been given one Carhart.

4 hours ago, JDude said:

I thought I read somewhere you did

Some county park hunts but not on most state land. Take your stuff with you and you won't have this happen

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

6 minutes ago, tjfslaughter said:

That is the problem handing out sweatshirts to people with your company name on it.  Being that its a Carhart it is a possibility it is an employee.  Of all of the sweatshirts I have been given over the years running job sites I have only been given one Carhart.

What kind of business are you in Slaughter?