IGNORED

What event have you done besides hunting and fishing you enjoyed most ????

hammer4reel

3 hours ago, Mark13 said:

Collecting firearms and going to gun show with my dad. Love to work on my trucks/ vehicles and go to car truck shows with the fam. Use to race motocross when I was a teenager. Body isn’t so forgiving these days!🤣 quad utv riding target shooting and hanging by the bon fire up at my place in Pa. 

175EE68B-D1C9-4495-A44A-EBEC864852E9.jpeg

1EFBEDE7-7A88-4FF1-8B05-5B897DE1E7CD.jpeg

48AA9BA4-79A2-4469-842E-A3342DB5501D.jpeg

C5B7E0CD-43E2-45A1-B1FE-F66EAE0C4545.jpeg

F227D33E-AF2B-4AA9-A7BA-6ACE39C64BBC.jpeg

6A510BC2-9E65-413E-B0FF-70AAFD24FE09.jpeg

8AAE5622-E01E-4D69-9379-E2EACE2C22A8.jpeg

Love the Broncos. I had an 84 and a 89. Wish I still had them now. 

I'm your Huckleberry :devious:

Soldiering

BUSH020 (2).jpg

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

Camping in my younger years. Campground butts up to WMA. We also used to run the woods where Great Adventure is now. Lake usually froze in winter so did a lot of ice skating. So tons of activities came while camping besides the hunting and fishing. Shot pool for little bar in Trenton after turning 19 (drinking age at that time). Then it was just full throttle in fishing and hunting. Which also turned into crabbing as well. Spent some years at the race track also-- horses that is. First year hitting the track was when Spend a buck won the Kentucky derby. I got to watch him live at Garden State a few times. Also watched him get beat at Monmouth track for the Haskell. Not sure if still there but the painting as you enter the building shows an actual race. The horse finishing in second was Dick Van Pattens horse.

2 hours ago, jerseyhunter said:

Scuba diving when I was young till girls became more interesting, regret not getting certified.  Loved crabbing all over the state.

You don't technically need a cert.  No will ever ask you for it except filling tanks.  I've been through a bunch of classes never sent in for the cert.  Dad fills them for me.