IGNORED

First shed of the year...3 year history.

nb6624

You need to spend more time on that ridge next year before he dies of old age.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

JMO--- Sad how many say Kill him Shoot him, Why end a experience of Seeing him finding his sheds over the years,  Ok you put him down what did you gain? The lose is greater than a meal and look at what i shot,  He most likely is a dominant Buck passing along his genes 

This buck has been a Regular in my yard for years 5 ??????  His herd is productive growing every season eliminate him WHY  Yes a Regular how do I know that? he has a distinct right leg limp.   

Sadly there was Roadkill were they cross Rt 520 and I believe it was one of the Fawns from my yard. 

And yes that Buck could be Lost for many reasons but even that is part of the adventure you are having.  

DSC_0008 (2).JPG

DSC_0005 (4).JPG

DSC_0008 (2).JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

JMO--- Sad how many say Kill him Shoot him, Why end a experience of Seeing him finding his sheds over the years,  Ok you put him down what did you gain? The lose is greater than a meal and look at what i shot,  He most likely is a dominant Buck passing along his genes 
 This buck has been a Regular in my yard for years 5 ??????  His herd is productive growing every season eliminate him WHY  Yes a Regular how do I know that? he has a distinct right leg limp.   
Sadly there was Roadkill were they cross Rt 520 and I believe it was one of the Fawns from my yard. 
And yes that Buck could be Lost for many reasons but even that is part of the adventure you are having.  

1193044111_DSC_0008(2).thumb.JPG.62e2a026a11e1f10c27604a578b3ed63.JPG
1217212621_DSC_0005(4).JPG.3f7a77b8cf149d4bc51819ffc3956615.JPG
591652583_DSC_0008(2).thumb.JPG.900ef770ecf533cf7d8cc6a2340f9daf.JPG
DSC_0008.thumb.JPG.3733ad647cb1a0cf8df7d3de0414111e.JPG

Of course he doesn’t have to shoot him, BUT this is a hunting website, so it’s never a sad thing to kill a deer, that’s our main focus, killing animals and conservation. Seems odd to say killing a deer is a sad thing unless this was a peta website. If it’s legal and u want it, then kill it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, njdoxie said:

Of course he doesn’t have to shoot him, BUT this is a hunting website, so it’s never a sad thing to kill a deer, that’s our main focus, killing animals and conservation. Seems odd to say killing a deer is a sad thing unless this was a peta website. If it’s legal and u want it, then kill it.

Trying to express an Opinion to a group of the Wok Generation  that miss what Hunting Means.  And Almost hypocritical with The Brown and Down Mentality,  With all the methods and aids on the market for those who Can and Could not,,  what's the Word KILL  a Deer  with out it all. I guess any opportunity can not be passed up. Time to Grow Up Grasshopper, 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

24 minutes ago, 1957Buck said:

Trying to express an Opinion to a group of the Wok Generation  that miss what Hunting Means.  And Almost hypocritical with The Brown and Down Mentality,  With all the methods and aids on the market for those who Can and Could not,,  what's the Word KILL  a Deer  with out it all. I guess any opportunity can not be passed up. Time to Grow Up Grasshopper, 

Abd I'd ask who are you to tell someone what hunting really is.  Each hunter determines that for themselves and usually changes as one progresses in their hunting career.  Most here started young and any deer taken was an accomplishment.   I know when I started I shot every deer I seen didnt matter size or antlers.  Than I matured to taking bigger deer still didn't care about antlers. Than I'd shoot ant buck in range than stopped shooting spikes n ys now I'm pretty selective but still feel that feeling that got me hooked when I was young.  I hunt with bait and without with cams and without.  I hunt for me and my own goals no one else's and every other should do the same and not catch flack because someone dosnt agree with what their definition of hunting is.  As long as it's legal.

We went from.

Hunter Hey I shot a deer today.

Others congrats man awsome

To

Hunter hey I got a deer today

Others what did he score what do you think he would have been next year you shouldn't have shot him he needed another year. 

To add I can bring you to a few older guys in the pines that shot any deer in the 40s 50s 60s and even 70s because if they didn't they didn't eat meat because they couldn't afford to buy it.

Edited by vdep217

Threads like this are why some guys don't post pics and or reports anymore. Someone is gonna get their panties in a twist and start crying and complaining.  

I don't post fishing pics (on other sites) because someone wants to bash or question a pic. 

You post a big striper and guys complain your killing a breeder. You keep a slot fish and they complain your killing a future breeder. 

If it's legal and you want it. Take it. 

10 hours ago, njdoxie said:

I want to hunt in a spot like this, all I would have to do is roll over in the bed and poiny the gun out the window and shoot then tell the wife to go gut it and hang it in the garage so I can check it out when I get up. 

Edited by bushden

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

On 2/2/2022 at 8:24 PM, nb6624 said:

Off the ranger...🤣

That's cheating

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."